Attachment 15287

Drop 3
      Attachment 15288

Drop 4
      Attachment 15289
      Thanks warwa100, Still Game, alter ego thanked for this post
      Likes Pick-a-Lily liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It surely must be under 20 ! - the third drop is only 2 heads of hydrangea, at most around a fiver a stem where you can pick these up in the likes of Dunelm . I don't care how much Julie strokey strokey's them its still an uninspiring tsv and could be cheaper elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Peony Peonies, Wisteria & Greenery in Glass Fishbowl & Fragrance Stick
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708100

Auto-Delivery Peony Peonies, Wisteria & Greenery in Glass Fishbowl & Fragrance Stick
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.708419

QVC Price 52.00
      Todays Special Value Price 34.96
      P&P 0.00

Presented in an elegant glass fishbowl vase, this beautiful faux flower arrangement from Peony includes four peony stems and two multi-stemmed wisterias, plus it comes complete with a Fresh Flowers fragrance stick to bring the display to life. Arriving to you in a branded bag ready to gift, this realistic floral arrangement is the ideal present for birthdays or Mother's Day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this floral arrangement from Peony you'd pay 80. So to get this arrangement for our Today's Special Value price of 34.96, including P&P, is a brilliant saving of 45.04, plus you're also receiving the gift bag and scent stick.

Perfect blooms all year - this faux flower arrangement offers a convenient and cost-effective way to enjoy vibrant colour and relaxing flowers around your home. You won't need to worry about constantly replacing drooping stems, as the blooms will look flawless throughout the year.

Floral freedom - as the greenery stems are the only ones set within the vase, you can make your own arrangement by adding new faux flowers in an array of colours to match the season and your mood.

A gift that keeps on giving - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a further three faux flower arrangements every 90 days. Each arrangement features faux flowers to match the season - lilies in May, hydrangeas in August, and roses in November - and comes with a complementing fragrance spray.

Glass fishbowl vase: 20cm (7.9")
      Glass fishbowl vase with greenery (h x w x d) 36cm x 40cm x 40cm (14.2" x 15.7" x 15.7")

Auto Delivery contents:
      May

Lilies
      Lily fragrance spray (25ml)

August

Hydrangeas
      Fresh Flowers fragrance spray (25ml)

November

Roses and gold foliage
      Rose fragrance spray (25ml)

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland and Northern Ireland (excluding Highlands & Islands)

All measurements are approximate
      Thanks warwa100 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Stems going everywhere when stuck in by Julie doing the auto delivery arrangement not one of the looks had the additional stems anywhere near the water. So someone admires your flowers and says you better top up the water in that vase cause your stems aren’t in the water and they will soon die
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I laughed watching the TSV presentation at Midnight. Good old Tipp-Ex-Gnashers Julie is gushing dramatically for all she's worth as she touts her fake flaaahs, overshadowing Jill Franks at every opportunity, and making it nigh on impossible to get a word in edgeways! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the Peony range look nice, but I think they gush too much about them. I've never been a fan of faux flowers, and these arrangements or similar, and by Peony are as has been said, on sale at various places. I saw them today at my local Dobbies Garden World.

I know how realistic Julie says these all are, sorry but I think they look and feel faux. They must be making a lot of money at the Ruckley Estate (oh yes gorgeous) but tonight I was almost blinded by the tan of Julie and whats her name - the presenter.
      Likes Twilight , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Why does Mrs Flaaaars wear clothes she looks as though she has grown out of?
      Likes loveheart , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Discovered last year that our local garden centre has some lovely artificial flowers. Much better to choose your own arrangements/vases/colour scheme, and make them as 'full' as you like, for a lot less money than Peony.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

No matter how many times they say "look like real flowers" doesn't make it so, the glue and frayed leaves are a massive give away for a start. Had a quick look this morning and wondering if they've actually said you don't get the bowl with the other three deliveries yet charging you the same?
      Likes loveheart liked this post

Advertising

Advertising