Peony Flowers TSV 15/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It surely must be under £20 ! - the third drop is only 2 heads of hydrangea, at most around a fiver a stem where you can pick these up in the likes of Dunelm . I don't care how much Julie strokey strokey's them its still an uninspiring tsv and could be cheaper elsewhere.

Peony Peonies, Wisteria & Greenery in Glass Fishbowl & Fragrance Stick
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708100

Auto-Delivery Peony Peonies, Wisteria & Greenery in Glass Fishbowl & Fragrance Stick
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708419

QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £0.00

Presented in an elegant glass fishbowl vase, this beautiful faux flower arrangement from Peony includes four peony stems and two multi-stemmed wisterias, plus it comes complete with a Fresh Flowers fragrance stick to bring the display to life. Arriving to you in a branded bag ready to gift, this realistic floral arrangement is the ideal present for birthdays or Mother's Day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this floral arrangement from Peony you'd pay £80. So to get this arrangement for our Today's Special Value price of £34.96, including P&P, is a brilliant saving of £45.04, plus you're also receiving the gift bag and scent stick.

Perfect blooms all year - this faux flower arrangement offers a convenient and cost-effective way to enjoy vibrant colour and relaxing flowers around your home. You won't need to worry about constantly replacing drooping stems, as the blooms will look flawless throughout the year.

Floral freedom - as the greenery stems are the only ones set within the vase, you can make your own arrangement by adding new faux flowers in an array of colours to match the season and your mood.

A gift that keeps on giving - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a further three faux flower arrangements every 90 days. Each arrangement features faux flowers to match the season - lilies in May, hydrangeas in August, and roses in November - and comes with a complementing fragrance spray.

Glass fishbowl vase: 20cm (7.9")
Glass fishbowl vase with greenery (h x w x d) 36cm x 40cm x 40cm (14.2" x 15.7" x 15.7")

Auto Delivery contents:
May

Lilies
Lily fragrance spray (25ml)

August

Hydrangeas
Fresh Flowers fragrance spray (25ml)

November

Roses and gold foliage
Rose fragrance spray (25ml)

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland and Northern Ireland (excluding Highlands & Islands)

All measurements are approximate

Stems going everywhere when stuck in by Julie doing the auto delivery arrangement not one of the looks had the additional stems anywhere near the water. So someone admires your flowers and says you better top up the water in that vase cause your stems aren’t in the water and they will soon die :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I laughed watching the TSV presentation at Midnight. Good old Tipp-Ex-Gnashers Julie is gushing dramatically for all she's worth as she touts her fake flaaahs, overshadowing Jill Franks at every opportunity, and making it nigh on impossible to get a word in edgeways! LOL!

Some of the Peony range look nice, but I think they gush too much about them. I've never been a fan of faux flowers, and these arrangements or similar, and by Peony are as has been said, on sale at various places. I saw them today at my local Dobbies Garden World.

I know how realistic Julie says these all are, sorry but I think they look and feel faux. They must be making a lot of money at the Ruckley Estate (oh yes gorgeous) but tonight I was almost blinded by the tan of Julie and whats her name - the presenter.

Discovered last year that our local garden centre has some lovely artificial flowers. Much better to choose your own arrangements/vases/colour scheme, and make them as 'full' as you like, for a lot less money than Peony.

No matter how many times they say "look like real flowers" doesn't make it so, the glue and frayed leaves are a massive give away for a start. Had a quick look this morning and wondering if they've actually said you don't get the bowl with the other three deliveries yet charging you the same?

No matter how many times they say "look like real flowers" doesn't make it so, the glue and frayed leaves are a massive give away for a start. Had a quick look this morning and wondering if they've actually said you don't get the bowl with the other three deliveries yet charging you the same?

its not the same price for the three later drops i think its £19 inc post. but only one vase

I have to say I ordered a Peony TSV some time ago & I was very pleased with it. I have had arrangements from ‘Bloom’ & like the Peony as much now.I would love fresh flowers every time & have a local shop whose arrangements are to die for but can’t afford that.I have gone for the TSV on auto del. maybe cancel the Christmas drop, we ‘ll see!

I laughed watching the TSV presentation at Midnight. Good old Tipp-Ex-Gnashers Julie is gushing dramatically for all she's worth as she touts her fake flaaahs, overshadowing Jill Franks at every opportunity, and making it nigh on impossible to get a word in edgeways! LOL!

I watched some of this presentation as I thought it might make a good gift for an upcoming birthday.

Sadly I only managed to watch a few minutes, I couldn’t bare to watch those two fighting for the limelight anymore. I found the Peony woman unbearable, even more than Jill Franks and that’s saying something. Get a grip Peony lady, as you say they’re only fake flaaahs!

Excruciating :mysmilie_59:

I was tempted by this on auto delivery. I've never tried peony before but I liked all four - it must have sold out while I was out today, so decision made for me.

Why does Mrs Flaaaars wear clothes she looks as though she has grown out of?

Yes, for a 50 year old (born in 1967, courtesy of Companies House) she does like the 'skater' look of fashion. lnteresting what you can find on the Companies House website re our Ms Bates !! involved with a few other companies - a couple in the red, and nearly all on the industrial site of the Ruckley Estate. She likes to given the impression that the Ruckley Estate is some sort of Downton Abbey, but we've got a few of those 'estates' close to where I live :mysmilie_11:

I once commented that maybe it was a council estate in Ruckley (all sold off now ofcourse!).

I ordered this TSV as a 70th birthay gift for my godmother. Although it's not her birthday until Sept. I know she'll like this though.

I would never purchase those flaaahs as I wouldn't want to line the pockets of Julie Bates. Her persona grates on me. She is just too into her flaaahs! I can imagine her sitting in her drawing room of a morning enthusing over a faux phalaenopsis with a smug sense of satisfaction. I wonder if her husband ever buys her real flaaahs? The only redeeming feature she has is that she overpowers Jill Franks, makin for fun viewing! It always makes me laugh when they show her doing a flower arrangement and she takes a faux stem in a very exaggerated, affected way. This Christmas promo from a few years back shows her festooning her dining room with faux flaaaahs. Talk about overkill! Imagine being invited to that! I'm not sure my pound shop gift would be too well received: "Here y'ah Julie, here's a plastic soap dish for ya!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMEtYdTVOwI

Latest posts

Back