Bose hedphones - best price but old model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It should have a lead with 3.5mm jack plug on one end, and 2.5mm on the other end, which plugs into the headphones. The larger end plugs into your music device. When you plug it in, Bluetooth automatically turns off, and you then get twice as much battery life.

Brilliant! Thanks for this - the only lead I'd found before just actually looking was the charging lead.

I just checked in here before hitting bed and saw this so I'll try tomorrow. Had a bit of a sh!te day today - electrics off. Finally found the problem which was a fried light switch. I didn't know light switches could burn out but apparently they do.

Several sh!te days later...

Found the lead, plugged it in and there's nothing but crackling and sound from one or other, but not both headphones.

Called Bose, who are sending a new cable, but also had my do an update - which has sort of sorted it. The sound is still not as I'd expected and is nowhere near as good as the earbuds that came with my iPhone.

Am I expecting too much or have I got a Friday afternoon set?

The Bose guy said that the 2 year warranty isn't applicable if not bought directly from Bose.

I listen to the radio a lot on public transport, but the long lead to the earbuds is a problem.

So my plan was to have the radio in my pocket, connected to a Bluetooth transmitter in the same pocket by a short lead. Then I could use the Bose headphones without wires.

I tried this, but then realised that the long lead for the earbuds were also the aerial for the radio, and with the short lead above the radio kept cutting out.

So that idea turned out to be not practical.

Latest posts

Back