well that's one way of shutting mally up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Pull the plug on her.
Just when I couldn't take anymore shouting and screaming.

Bam! A miracle. Thanks to all electrical dept at QVC.

Peace at last.

The fire alarm apparently.

I see on arsebook posts asking for AY to shut up and let Mally speak.

I rarely watch beauty shows but I’ve heard Mally screeching and find it difficult to believe ANYONE could talk over the annoying bint.

Well, if she screeches and shouts whilst doing the faces of her 'celebrities', I'm surprised she has any business at all ! She's another one who spends more time at QVC than appearing to concentrate on her business. All quiet in sleb land Mally ? perhaps its such a cut throat business in la la Land that she has to scream to stand out from the crowd ! (miaooooooow)

Here's an interesting discovery. I think its well known that Mally went into bankcruptcy in 2015, but doing a little digging, and it appears she could be a minority shareholder in the company ! Below is taken from this website........http://averymaebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/who-owns-who-corporate-ownership-of.html#.WmUnhNsiHIU

Part 3: Private Equity Players
In this section, I have included investments and purchases of makeup brands by private equity firms and private investor groups. Some of the original owners of these brands retain a minority share of the company.

•General Atlantic very recently added Too Faced to their portfolio. Note: Too Faced was acquired by Estee Lauder in November 2016, making this a very good return on investment for General Atlantic. The transaction is expected to close by the beginning of 2017.
•North Castle Partners holds Palladio in their portfolio along with Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa.
•Lion Capital holds Perricone MD in their portfolio.
•TPR Holdings has a large beauty portfolio, including Mally Beauty, Cargo Cosmetics, Nonie Creme Colour Prevails. TPR Holdings also has Oscar Blandi and other beauty brands.

This happens with most takeovers the big fish buy out the smaller fish but let them stay on with a small percentage of the company.

Bobbi Brown and Jo Malone with Estee Lauder. Oh, rumour has it that Bobbi did not want to retire from the company but was pushed out finally last year. Remember everyone was surprised she announced she was retiring to do other things.

The way that woman screams and shouts I’m surprised they could hear the fire alarm going off.

Seems she's as bullet-proof as her mascara. I personally can't stand her style. Her persona is vexatious to the spirit.

I can stand about 4 nanoseconds of Mally before I turn off. I don't wear make up but I can't believe hers is any better than anyone else's.

CC

Like Laura Gellar and all the other beauty brands with 'celebrity make up artists' as the figurehead, its probably 2p a bucketful for the foundation and the rest of the cost is packaging, marketing and profit. I do question why they need to sell on QVC. Joan Collins seems to have disappeared and is selling elsewhere.

Like Laura Gellar and all the other beauty brands with 'celebrity make up artists' as the figurehead, its probably 2p a bucketful for the foundation and the rest of the cost is packaging, marketing and profit. I do question why they need to sell on QVC. Joan Collins seems to have disappeared and is selling elsewhere.

Not sure about costs. The Italian artisans will be on at least the minimum wage and I don’t suppose terracotta tiles are cheap these days.

Latest posts

Back