Liz Earle TSV 18/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the next Liz Earle TSV is on the 18/02/18

February is here and with it comes the chance to hit refresh on the year so far. All your new year’s resolutions get another chance for a reboot – so why shouldn’t it be the same for your skin and hair? Luckily for you it can be, as we introduce the first Today’s Special Value offer of 2018!

Tune in from midnight, Sunday 18th February and throughout the day, as Caroline Archer and Sarah Carr present the Let Your True Self Shine Collection – a gorgeous 6-piece radiance revival for your skin and senses. Including Cleanse & Polish™ Grapefruit & Patchouli Limited Edition, our delicately scented Botanical Shine™ Shampoo and Conditioner Limited Edition duo (back by popular demand) and an inspirational beauty bag; this is one all-round, reenergising radiance booster not be missed.

That's a shame then IMO.
I love the grapefruit C&P, it's probably my favourite after the original, BUT, the limited edition shampoo was awful if you ask me.
I hated the smell, hated the texture and it just didn't clean my hair as well as the original, so unfortunately I won't be buying this TSV.

Oh goody, another bag to join the 999 Decleor ones at the charity shop. Can't see me going for this.

CC

Oh goody, another bag to join the 999 Decleor ones at the charity shop. Can't see me going for this.

CC

Ah, but this one's going to be "inspirational" (according to the description in post #5 above)!

An inspirational bag? Hmmm, what's it going to do, sing Ave Maria? Or possibly have some Speakman's spiel when you open it up.

CC

Liz Earle 6 Piece Collection & Bag TSV 18/02/18 Pre-Order from the 16th
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233291

200ml Limited Edition Cleanse & Polish Grapefruit & Patcholi
200ml Limited Edition Shampoo Gernaium, Citrus & Vanilla
200ml Limited Edition Conditioner Gernaium, Citrus & Vanilla
100ml Cleanse & Polish
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml Skin Repair Moisturiser

View attachment 15232

View attachment 15233

View attachment 15234

View attachment 15235

View attachment 15236

SCW, how far in advance are you likely to know the approx price for this kit? ��

Cheers for the info. Now I know, I am out on this one. Don’t like their shampoo and I can’t use the special C and P’s as I get eye reactions. And the normal C and P is only 100ml but in a tube, so for me it’s not good value. Fab for anyone who uses all the components though!

The shampoo made my hair like straw and stripped colour, even though they say it is colour safe.
The conditioner felt claggy as well.

That bag is not inspirational. I'm finding the cost of LE is sneaking up and up and when I don't want the C&P it's not that good value. I'm out this time.

CC

the super drug green tube cleanser is very very good. smells devine and is cheap as chips. streets ahead of the eucalyptus irritating, expenseive cleanse and polish

Latest posts

Back