Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 6 Piece Your Time To Shine Skin & Hair Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233291

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 6 Piece Your Time To Shine Skin & Hair Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235850

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This six-piece collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a limited edition, zesty Grapefruit & Patchouli fragrance, a trio of skincare treats to help create the ultimate morning and evening routine, plus Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner also in a limited edition fragrance. Complete with a canvas beauty bag featuring an uplifting, motivational message, this Liz Earle set is perfect for giving your skincare and haircare routine a refresh in preparation for spring.

Your spring surprise - the limited edition, super-sized Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is packed with naturally active ingredients including rosemary and chamomile, as well as a fragrance blend of grapefruit and patchouli essential oils - it's the perfect way to get energised in the morning, feel uplifted while you remove make-up, and cleanse the day away at night.

The ultimate haircare duo - if you love the original Botanical Shine Shampoo & Conditioner, you're in for a treat. In limited edition formulations, both the shampoo and conditioner are infused with sweet, fresh and uplifting notes of geranium, citrus and vanilla - perfect for taking away with you on holiday or gifting to a loved one in need of a pamper.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish with pure cotton cloths to cleanse and gently exfoliate, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, and Skin Repair Moisturiser in your choice of formulation to help leave your skin feeling hydrated and smooth.

Keep your stash stocked - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection without the beauty bag twice more every 60 days, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - a revitalising update on the classic Cleanse & Polish formulation. Infused with aromatic notes of zesty grapefruit and woody patchouli, with a creamy cocoa butter base
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - this multi-award-winning hot cloth cleanser is plant-based with a rich, creamy texture. It helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up, while the pure cotton cloth gently exfoliates and lifts away dead skin cells to leave your complexion feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include rosemary, chamomile, eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture and is suitable for all skin types. Contains aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium pure essential oils
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) - in a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive - designed to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, each cream is expertly balanced with a blend of naturally active ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea and vitamin E
1 x Limited Edition Geranium, Citrus & Vanilla Botanical Shine Shampoo for All Hair Types (200ml; full size) - gently cleans to leave hair feeling smooth and silky, while a blend of essential oils leaves your hair smelling fresh. Infused with vitamin E, aloe vera, West African shea butter, apple and orange extracts, plus gorgeous notes of geranium oil, citrus oils and vanilla extract
1 x Limited Edition Geranium, Citrus & Vanilla Botanical Shine Conditioner for Normal Hair (200ml); full size) - this creamy, colour-safe conditioner works to leave your hair looking glossy and feeling hydrated. Contains a blend of meadow foam oil, blue sea kale and Kalahari melon oil, plus fragrant notes of geranium, citrus and vanilla
2 x pure cotton cloths
1 x canvas beauty bag

How to use:

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night
Follow with your Skin Repair moisturiser

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
Makes a great base for your make-up

Botanical Shine Shampoo:

Wet your hair thoroughly
Massage into a rich lather from root to tip
If needed, add water for more lather
Rinse and repeat if required
Follow with Botanical Shine Conditioner

Botanical Shine Conditioner:

Massage into clean, wet hair after using Botanical Shine Shampoo
Apply from mid-lengths and ends
Rinse thoroughly

I was really hoping to be 'in' on this TSV as could do with refilling my LE essentials...
But alas I hate the shampoo and conditioner (and don't know any who likes them to whom I could gift them) and not mad keen on the C&P limited editions, so it's not good value for me alas! :(

---------/----------

Thought I would see what the Liz Earle February offer is for those who don't like the TSV and it's £49 with free postage for the 200ml original C&P tube, 200ml IBST and 50ml Skin repair moisturiser jar.

Plus this month's free gifts (worth £17.50 and £22.50 = £39 apparently) are as follows:

Gentle Face Exfoliator 70ml pump
With moisturising cocoa butter, purifying eucalyptus and fine jojoba beads, this gentle yet effective exfoliator buffs away dead skin cells and impurities to reveal smoother, more radiant-looking skin. Perfect for dull, congested or flaky skin.

Naturally active ingredients include purifying eucalyptus, skin-softening cocoa butter and sweet almond oil.
Not suitable for sensitive skin

Superskin™ Concentrate for Night 10ml rollerball
Our rich, rebalancing night-time concentrate is made up of an intensive, aromatic blend of pure plant oils. Suitable for all skin types, it helps to soften and rebalance skin for a beautiful, radiantly healthy-looking complexion.

Enriched with softening argan and organic rosehip oils, soothing neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils, plus antioxidant natural source vitamin E.

---------/----------

There's the usual Superskin version too at £69 with same free gifts...
And extra free gifts as always on orders over £50.

Hope it's more suitable than TSV for someone?!

Thought I might try the ltd edition C&P, it sounds like my kind of scent, but I don’t want anything else so the TSV is out, and they don’t seem to sell it on the LE website.

I see this is available now.I don’t think I will bother as I don’t want the moisturiser or hair items so that leaves the C&P & IBST so not worth it for me.I will not go for a TSV unless the majority of items are what I need.

This set is perfect for me so I would like to stock up. Does anyone know if it will be on easy pay on the day?

This set is perfect for me so I would like to stock up. Does anyone know if it will be on easy pay on the day?

no there has been lots of complaints about that & they have said it wont be but Liz Earle TSV's are rarely on easy pays but if you wait until it comes back at a slightly higher price & then youl get the easy pays

I love the look of this TSV - wanted to try the limited edition shampoo & condition but missed it in summer, I love c&p in a 200ml pump and I love the grapefruit c&p.

Probably is, I don't need anything right now.

the problem with the beauty tsv's they are repeated so often you couldn't possibly run out of anything even if you are gifting

I see some of the reviews are saying how boring this TSV is,but the LE range is compared to most quite small so it is somewhat bound to be repetitive. What happened to the make-up line, I have seen it in stores but does it make an appearance on Q these days.?

I love LE esp C&P original but why do we have to have 2 C&Ps in every TSV theres only so much me and my other half can use & gift �� also I dont use that much tonic as I use in a spray bottle & it lasts for ages
I wouldnt mind trying the new shampoo & conditoner but dont use the original one as leaves my hair really fluffy so looks like its another LE TSV I will be giving a miss, cant remember the last time I bought one and years ago I bought every single one!

Wonder if it will sell as well as it is not on Easy Payments. I for one have given it a miss.

4,000 units sold hardly a landslide. i think they are still selling the last tsv. time to mix up the items more far too same

4,000 units sold hardly a landslide. i think they are still selling the last tsv. time to mix up the items more far too same

It was 4,000 sold on pre-launch. Last time I watched a couple of hours ago they'd sold a further 8,000 since then, so 12,000 total.

Latest posts

Back