Kim & Co TSV 20/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure it'll sell well but I have enough tunics to start a market stall. I'm clearing out for a house move and am shocked how much I have that never gets worn so am being ruthless and my local cat charity shop is starting to look like an extension of my house.

Looks nice - I like the black one and I think my mum will like the pale blue one.
I expect it will sell very well

I like it apart from the neckline. Round necks aren’t flattering on me, I prefer boat necks or V shapes, not too plunging !

Don’t like the prints from what I can see.K’s print offerings some years ago were at time very nice IMO! but now I often find the colourings very gaudy.Apart from that don’t want a tunic.
P.s Akimbo good luck with the house move I still come out in a cold sweat when I think of mine over a year ago! Having a clear out is very therapeutic though.

Kimmy will no doubt sound as if she`s been sucking on a helium balloon and the sofa/soft furnishing - esque prints will be touted as being "on trend" when in reality this kind of thing is so old hat.

I find brushed fabric very clingy and look like I’ve been plugged into 240v and suffering from a bad case of static.

I have one tunic (Tigi I think) fab shape and lovely colour but after one wear it went to the back of the cupboard .

Kim & Co Brushed Venechia Printed 3/4 Sleeve Hi Low Tunic
Item Number: 171011
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.94
P&P £3.95

This flattering tunic top is a twist on Kim & Co's bestselling shape with a hi-lo hemline, and comes in a choice of four vibrant colours and patterns. Prep your wardrobe for the upcoming season with this versatile piece, ready to pair with just about any style of skirt or trousers on the bottom.

Light to dark - if you're in need of a bright, colourful option then either the Natural Paisley or Aqua Floral is for you. For more of an evening-appropriate look, we recommend the Navy Butterfly or Black Floral.

Style it your way - whether you're heading for brunch and want a nice pop of pattern to pair with jeans, or you're going out for the evening and need a slinky piece to wear over a pencil skirt, you'll find this top is up to the occasion.

Round neckline
3/4 length sleeves
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy Butterfly
Black Floral
Natural Paisley
Aqua Floral

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86cm (34"), S: 91cm (36"), M: 97cm (38"), L: 102cm (40"), XL: 107cm (42"), 2XL: 114cm (45"), 3XL: 122cm (48")
Length: XS - L: 79cm (31"), XL - 2XL: 81cm (32"), 3XL: 83cm (33")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171011

What the * - when was the last time you wore elbow length gloves with your Kimmy top.????

What planet are those backroom stylists living on.

Oh my goodness 2 of those models must have been dying inside at the awful outfits they were given with the tsv. Who buys this stuff ? It`s awful.

Not for me prints too gaudy in my opinion plus not very spring fashion these could easily be wheeled out for autumn
Though watching the spring fashion launch show the other evening nothing I saw was new and nothing looked anything like spring fashion

No heck a faux fur stole why would you want to purchase a faux fur stole to be wearing over a tunic in spring

Well it’s took 50 minutes to get everything like something for spring even that was half hearted sleeveless top but with dark colourways

I've cleared out many Kim tops recently ,some hardly worn and I'm not going back there. Getting away from the polyester garments so beloved by Q ,but they are cheap to produce so they will continue.
These patterns are not a patch on the old Kim designs .She has run out of ideas .Still flogging the cummerbund too.

I can't watch Kim anymore, her ott enthusiasm and silly giggle would do my head in. I am not interested in the tsv, imo her prints are so old fashioned and gaudy looking.

Latest posts

Back