Kim & Co TSV 20/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've cleared out many Kim tops recently ,some hardly worn and I'm not going back there. Getting away from the polyester garments so beloved by Q ,but they are cheap to produce so they will continue.
These patterns are not a patch on the old Kim designs .She has run out of ideas .Still flogging the cummerbund too.

I think the belts and cummerbunds are the only way to make these things not look totally shapeless!

I cringe with the prices of the polyester. I can't wear it with the hot flushes.

No heck a faux fur stole why would you want to purchase a faux fur stole to be wearing over a tunic in spring

And it is so flat it looks like road-kill, the long black gloves look like plastic washing up gloves and as for the stupid hats with a polyester top...really?!? Terrible styling!

Overpriced imo! Ideal World regularly do 2 for £20/25 and the designs are nicer than on QVC, no separate p & p charges and free returns.

Whether you like Kim & Co or not you can usually see Kim
looking presentable as she seems to design to suit herself but not tonight Never seen her look such a mess!! Is she ready for bed? Certainly got bed head!! And models been in dressing up box again!! Typed last night but couldn,t send for some reason !!

A lot of people must have got the TSV as it sold out in many sizes. The price was good but no way is it worth the full price. I think Kim sells a lot on her name because the TSV was nothing different and pretty shapeless.Seen it all before.
The only thing that could tempt me is a return to the feminine ditzy print dresses of a few years ago.Not maxi and not jumpsuit.

Latest posts

Back