L'occitane Beauty En Provence TSV 21/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

who wants a basic kit i don't i want luxury thats the whole point of a high end brand. the hand creams and handwash last forever so no way will i be buying more of the same.

In most things brands I prefer fresh scents, but in L’occtaine I prefer the warm. So I don’t think I’ll be buying this one.

I bought both options last year and kept a couple of the auto deliveries so I don't need this one. Would have got it otherwise.

I love L'Occitane, but I don't rate their shower gels very highly, despite the lovely fragrance. I can't accept a premium price for dirt-cheap SLS.

Most of the products I love are for the face, plus their deodorant as I struggle with my skin reacting to many, many other deodorants.

Auto-Delivery L'Occitane 4 Piece Shea Hand & Body Collection £29.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235897

in 2 months time you get a 500ml shower gel in either verbena or Floral (rose) instead of the 150ml hand cream so a real bargain

The website states you will be getting a second liquid soap not shower gel!!

"Stock up on your stash – opt in for Auto Delivery and receive a second drop of your chosen fragrance collection in 60 days. You will get the same Shower Oil and bar Soap along with a Liquid Soap Eco Refill, but instead of the Hand Cream you will get a second Liquid Soap in a dispenser bottle to complete the collection."

The website states you will be getting a second liquid soap not shower gel!!

"Stock up on your stash – opt in for Auto Delivery and receive a second drop of your chosen fragrance collection in 60 days. You will get the same Shower Oil and bar Soap along with a Liquid Soap Eco Refill, but instead of the Hand Cream you will get a second Liquid Soap in a dispenser bottle to complete the collection."

well Alexis has said "in the second delivery the hand cream is replaced by a great big supersize 500ml shower gel..... so the immense savings continue!!" so even more confusion continues

I've got to the point with QVC ineptitude that I barely raise any eyebrow any more. It has become what I expect from them, sadly.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Shea Hand & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234977

Auto-Delivery L'Occitane 4 Piece Shea Hand & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235897

QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

Enriched with shea butter, this four-piece Hand & Body Collection from L'Occitane comprises Fabulous Shower Oil, Liquid Soap, a bar soap and a luxurious Hand Cream that is only available at QVC UK. In a choice of two classic L'Occitane fragrance options, Fresh or Floral, this cleansing, moisturising collection will evoke wonderful thoughts of pastoral France as you shower or bathe.

Fancy Floral? If you adore the scent of flowers then this option is for you. The Hand Cream comes in Wonderful Rose - a fragrance currently only available at QVC - while the Liquid Soap refill comes in relaxing Lavender and the bar soap is in the sweet Milk scent to balance out the collection.

Favour Fresh? If you like an invigorating bathing experience, the Fresh option is ideal. The Hand Cream comes in (ZETY) Lime - a fragrance currently only available at QVC - while the Liquid Soap refill comes in zesty Verbena, as does the bar soap to complete the citrusy collection.

Customer favourite - the Liquid Soap Eco Refill, in a choice of beautiful Lavender or Verbena fragrance, is perfect for topping up your current L'Occitane Liquid Soap container. Help to preserve the environment whilst enjoying this detergent-free cleanser that's gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

Stock up on your stash – opt in for Auto Delivery and receive a second drop of your chosen fragrance collection in 60 days. You will get the same Shower Oil and bar Soap along with a Liquid Soap Eco Refill, but instead of the Hand Cream you will get a second Liquid Soap in a dispenser bottle to complete the collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items individually (in the Fresh or Floral options) from L’Occitane you’d pay £69. So to get your choice for our Today's Special Value price of only £29.98, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of £33.07.

Contains a choice of:
Floral Collection:

1 x Shea Butter Wonderful Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with 20% shea butter, this fast-absorbing hand cream is formulated to help leave hands feeling softer, protected, and lightly perfumed with the sweet scent of rose
1 x Shea Butter Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - enriched with 5% shea oil; designed to moisturise and condition your hair and body. The dry-finish formula is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy film, for satiny smooth skin and soft, shiny hair
1 x Shea Butter Eco Refill Liquid Soap Lavender (500ml) - economical and ecological refills for the beauty of your skin and the preservation of the environment, in Lavender; a fragrance that captures the soul of Provence, to calm and soothe the senses. Enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extract
1 x Shea Butter Milk Soap (50g) - this milk-scented soap is formulated with 100% vegetable base and its foamy lather will gently cleanse the skin to help preserve its natural moisture balance

Fresh Collection:

1 x Shea Butter Lime Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with 20% shea butter, this super-creamy balm is rapidly absorbed to leave the hands feeling soft and smooth with no oily traces
1 x Shea Butter Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - enriched with 5% shea oil; designed to moisturise and condition your hair and body. The dry-finish formula is quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy film, for satiny smooth skin and soft, shiny hair
1 x Shea Butter Eco Refill Liquid Soap Verbena (500ml) - economical and ecological refills for the beauty of your skin and the preservation of the environment in Verbena; a zesty lemon fragrance that energises and revives the senses. Enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extract
1 x Shea Butter Verbena Soap (50g) - formulated with 100% vegetable base and shea butter, this verbena-scented soap gently cleanses the skin, helping to preserve its natural moisture balance

How to apply:

Hand Cream:

Massage into hands to counter dryness as often as needed

Shea Butter Fabulous Shower Oil:

Dispense this rich treatment oil onto palm and massage into skin and scalp in circular movements
Apply every evening for supercharged results, then rinse clean in the morning

Liquid Soap:

Pour into your usual hand wash bottle
Dispense as usual
Use to wash hands where necessary

Bar Soap:

Splash water on your hands
Take the soap between your hands and rub for about 15 seconds until you have some foam
Set the bar of soap down and continue to rub your hands together until a nice, creamy foam has been worked Apply to damp skin
Massage your hands or the whole body then rinse thoroughly with water while continuing to massage

Latest posts

Back