L'occitane Beauty En Provence TSV 21/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a complete mix up.
Online the website is STILL saying the auto delivery replaces the hand cream with a second liquid soap, in a bottle, while on the launch Alexis is saying you get a shower gel & they are showing a shower gel, as you can plainly see on the label of the bottle.

I find it odd having the refill pack of the liquid soap.I suppose it is meant for any dispenser rather than the L’Occitane bottle.The soap is also the small size which is now the only product which I repeat buy.I have used the liquid soap but am going to look elsewhere. Another range that is largely in my past.

Ive just had a quick look on the website to see if I can resist temptation (I can) and noticed the how to apply section. Now I know some products do need this and some of the new textures might, but a bar of soap?? Seriously?

I might have been tempted by the fresh set if the shower oil in the TSV had been the verbena shower oil. I saw this trio but I doubt I'd want so much in a single fragrance.

I buy all my bath/shower products at TK Maxx now and am on the whole very pleased with them. I can't believe the price that l'Occitane charge for these products and purchases of this and other expensive brands are now a thing of the past for me.

Thanks CG, The boy in the foreground is Salem, the other his little sister Sabrina, they'll be 3 in April. He's twice her size and a serious mouser; she starts games of chase with him that always end in tears! Love em to bits!

They don't do a verbena shower oil.
Oh shame - wishful thinking on my part I must have been half asleep - but I'd quite like one. I'm not keen on the shea butter products' scent, I'm assuming the shea shower oil smells the same.

Latest posts

Back