Doll 10 TSV 27/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any idea when Doris is going to come over here next? I need some of her mascara and it's not in stock.

Doll 10 Beyond Beautiful 5 Piece Make-up Collection
Item Number: 234901
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This versatile Beyond Beautiful make-up collection from Doll 10 includes HydraLux Foundation to help create a flawless-looking base, plus Arch Master 3-in-1 Brow Sculptor, HydraGel Cream Balm, H2Glo Highlighter and HydraGel Lipstick to add colour and enhance your features. Enjoy creating a gorgeous look every time you use this comprehensive collection of Doll 10 cosmetics.

Contains:

1 x HydraLux Foundation (30ml)- in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan and Deep; wonderfully easy to blend thanks to its weightless feeling on the skin
1 x Arch Master 3-in-1 Brow Sculptor in Universal (pencil 0.16g; powder 0.34g/cream 1.5g) - features a creamy brow powder, a tinted brow cream and an angled brow pencil to help you create the ultimate customised shape
1 x HydraGel Cream Balm in Natural Beauty (4g) - a dusty mauve shade; formulated with shea butter, avocado butter, jojoba seed oil, and lavender extract
1 x H2Glo Highlighter in Champagne (4.5g) - this cream formula glides on easily to help you achieve a beautifully dewy complexion
1 x HydraGel Lipstick in Lady Like (4.5g) - aims to condition your lips with its soft, smooth, and creamy formula as well as adding a pop of dusty mauve colour

How to apply:
HydraLux Foundation

Dispense one to two pumps of foundation depending on the level of coverage desired
Using either your fingers, a brush or a sponge, apply in thin layers, starting in the centre of the face and sweeping outward

Arch Master 3-in-1 Brow Sculptor

Using the Brow Pencil located on the end of the pen marked "Define," outline brows, extend their shape, and gently fill in using soft strokes in the direction of natural brow growth
Next, fill in any sparse brows with the creamy Brow Powder located in the centre of the pen marked "Fill"
Softly blend into brow hairs with sponge tip applicator
Finally, groom your brows and keep them in place with the tinted Brow Cream on the opposite side of the pencil marked "Volumize" using the small tapered spoolie

HydraGel Cream Balm

Press onto the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips or a brush, blending out towards your hairline

H2Glo Highlighter

Very lightly, dab a clean finger or sponge into the H2Glo; do not press into the compact
Add to your cheeks, brows, decollete, or wherever impulse strikes, for a healthy hint of highlighting sheen

HydraGel Lipstick

Apply to your top and bottom lips
Reapply as desired

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234901

I bought the previous TSV that included the Hydralux foundation and I've just changed foundations back to use this (I get bored repeating the same look every day). When I pump it on to the back of my hand it looks completely the wrong colour - too yellow and too deep (shade Fair). I fully expected to have a jawline tide mark like Gemma in Coronation Street! Wierdly it changes after applied and looks good. I've had so many foundations that oxidize and turn orange after a while I was long overdue one that worked the other way.

So if you've ordered and see the foundation and it looks wrong at first pump, try it on your face anyway. I'm resisting this TSV (got a scary dental treatment bill looming in May!). I'd still never buy the foundation as a single item. At £33.55 it's over-priced and there are plenty of foundations that cost far less and do as good a job imho.

Anyone tempted by this TSV? Deep has already sold out.

I bought the previous TSV that included the Hydralux foundation and I've just changed foundations back to use this (I get bored repeating the same look every day). When I pump it on to the back of my hand it looks completely the wrong colour - too yellow and too deep (shade Fair). I fully expected to have a jawline tide mark like Gemma in Coronation Street! Wierdly it changes after applied and looks good. I've had so many foundations that oxidize and turn orange after a while I was long overdue one that worked the other way.

So if you've ordered and see the foundation and it looks wrong at first pump, try it on your face anyway. I'm resisting this TSV (got a scary dental treatment bill looming in May!). I'd still never buy the foundation as a single item. At £33.55 it's over-priced and there are plenty of foundations that cost far less and do as good a job imho.

Anyone tempted by this TSV? Deep has already sold out.

Do you recommend using a brush, sponge or fingers (or sponge fingers even!), Akimbo?

I do use a brush for this foundation - I'm using one that came with a Mally TSV a while ago it has a round and domed head not flat like some foundation brushes*. I just whack it on with circular motions as Doris does in her demo. With other thinner liquid foundations I whack it on with my finger tips and buff off the excess - which tends to be more economical.

* there's no real reason for using this Mally brush other than it's clean - being bone idle I have a stack of brushes waiting to be washed. The Doll10 foundation brush I have from a previous set is good too and has a similar shape.

Did you buy the TSV? I switched on to see all shades go limited stock and put one in my basket before giving myself a good talking to and dumping it out again! I am blummin weak!

I do use a brush for this foundation - I'm using one that came with a Mally TSV a while ago it has a round and domed head not flat like some foundation brushes*. I just whack it on with circular motions as Doris does in her demo. With other thinner liquid foundations I whack it on with my finger tips and buff off the excess - which tends to be more economical.

* there's no real reason for using this Mally brush other than it's clean - being bone idle I have a stack of brushes waiting to be washed. The Doll10 foundation brush I have from a previous set is good too and has a similar shape.

Did you buy the TSV? I switched on to see all shades go limited stock and put one in my basket before giving myself a good talking to and dumping it out again! I am blummin weak!

I'm embarrassed to say I did buy it, yes, mainly for the foundation. I've never bought so much make up as I have the last year (not all QVC) and I really resisted well until mid-afternoon. I may have to sell the lipstick (which I have too many of and don't use that often) and blusher (I use but have millions and they last me years) to make me feel better. I'm hoping the foundation will be a keeper though. I have no idea why I bought it really - I love the Becca and IT Cosmetics foundations I got in the last 9 months but a bit like you, I chop and change, depending on my mood and the occasion.

The Mally brush sounds nice. Wash your other brushes though, you dirty wretch. Mine are all pristine (my nose just grew an inch).

Cheers.

I bought the last TSV expecting to be underwhelmed/find that the foundation shade didn't suit, but actually loved it. The Hydragel foundation in Fair was a bit too yellow but the coverage was great so I kept it. I would have been happy to repurchase the Hydragel but it's sold out - so I figured I'd try the Hydralux instead. Will end up giving away the highlighter, blush and lipstick because I've barely made a dent in the ones from the last TSV.

Thanks for the shade advice Akimbo - fingers crossed it's not too dark for me either.

Latest posts

Back