Mally Beauty TSV 23/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there any more info by now? I've never known a TSV details to be so late..........although I don't need it lol

Mally Pro Tricks On the Go 6 Piece Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235242

Auto-Delivery Mally Pro Tricks On the Go 6 Piece Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236860

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

This six-piece Pro Tricks on the Go collection from Mally includes all you will need to create a flawless-looking face for any occasion, including two exciting new products with the Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick, and Shadow Stick Extra in Mica Beige, a versatile, creamy nude hue. Complete your stunning new look with Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer, Time to Shine Lip Gloss, Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil and Lift & Curl Mascara; you'll love how easy it is to be your own make-up artist every day.

All about the base - this collection includes make-up bag staples to help you enhance your natural beauty, and create versatile looks from everyday elegance to evening glamour. Begin with the perfect base when you add the Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick over a light layer of Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer.

Finishing touches - once you're happy with that naturally-glowing look, set to work on enhancing your eyes by blending the Shadow Stick Extra in Mica Beige all over the lid and into the crease; this shade looks gorgeous against all eye colours. Build up as many layers of mascara as you dare to go for, then complete the look by shaping your brows with Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil and adding a slick of the Time to Shine Lip Gloss in Sweet Caramel.

Never run out of your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option to get two further deliveries of this collection at 90 day intervals. You will receive a different Lip Gloss and Shadow Stick Extra shade with each collection, so you can enjoy changing up your look a little each time.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer (30ml) - in Universal. A colour-corrector that neutralizes sallow tones, redness and veins and glides on to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, locks make-up into place, and dries to a flawless, long wearing finish
1 x Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick (19.2g) in your choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich - this creamy foundation glides on easily, ideal for targeted or all-over coverage, and will blend to a demi-matte finish
1 x Time to Shine Lip Gloss (3.57g) in Sweet Caramel - this gorgeous gloss is in a universally flattering shade
1 x Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil (0.3g) in Universal - a long-wear eyebrow pencil with a triangle-shaped head, designed for precision application
1 x Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Mica Beige - this eye-catching shade blends beautifully and is perfect for adding a shimmering pop to your look
1 x Lift & Curl Mascara (9g) in Black - a true, jet black formula that encourages curve formation, plus a specially designed brush with tightly aligned bristles to help grab and lift every lash. Blended with coconut oil and biotin

August delivery contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer (30ml)
1 x Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick (19.2g)
1 x Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil (0.3g)
1 x Lift & Curl Mascara (9g)
1 x Time to Shine Lip Gloss (3.57g) in Petal Pusher - shimmering rosy pink
1 x Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Sunshine - shimmering silver gold

November delivery contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer (30ml)
1 x Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick (19.2g)
1 x Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil (0.3g)
1 x Lift & Curl Mascara (9g)
1 x Time to Shine Lip Gloss (3.57g) in Mad for Mauve - warm mauve
1 x Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Sand Drift - shimmer silver taupe

How to apply:
Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer:

Simply pump a small amount of product onto your index and middle fingers
Gently apply all over the face

Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick:

Apply the foundation directly on to the skin, concentrating on the middle of the face and any areas that need extra coverage
Gently blend with your fingertips until you reach a level of coverage you're happy with

Time to Shine Lip Gloss:

Sweep all over the lips for a glam, no-fuss finish

Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil:

Take the spoolie end and brush your brows upwards so they are all in place
Then, using short upwards strokes, brush the product through your brows
Using short strokes, fill in any sparse areas or missing hairs
Vary the pressure to create the perfect shade for you

Shadow Stick Extra:

Apply all over your lid, from lash line to crease and blend

Lift & Curl Mascara:

Beginning at the base of your lashes, apply outwards and upwards towards your lash tips, wriggling the wand slightly to help separate and coat lashes
Apply additional coats as desired to build impact

I ordered early this a.m,—very unusual for me as I am wary of foundation colours on Q —but we’ll see?I am into a situation which encourages ‘caution to the wind’ at the moment,I need a ‘lift’ even if it is a Mally TSV.Also ordered some eyeshadow sticks.Trouble is I think I will end up looking like the models (young ones!!)

Are you going to buy it? I'm trying to resist.........has anyone gone for it? I'm very tempted and think it's great value x

Yep (hangs head in shame as don't need it but want it) I really like the primer and want to try the foundation. I wanted the auto delivery but left it too late as it sold out this morning.

Mine arrived yesterday so will try out today,the foundation looks quite good as does the eyeshadow stick.

I have no idea who can watch Mally,she sounds like a Hyena on speed.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back