any idea as to what the oto will be all day today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
the spacky tsv has gone.( who bought it) at 9.50 am. any ideas you super sleuths what the oto will be. looking for some cooks essentials which is on tonight. many thanks in advance.

It can't have sold out :11::11:
I have just ordered it on line to see , but I WONT be checking out my basket!!
So if you are quick you could still get yours :16:

This is a possible OTO

Elemis Day & Night Routine
Special Price £25.67
QVC Price £30.75
Item Number 227053
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Make sure your skin is pampered day and night with this complete skincare routine from Elemis. The Maximum Moisture Day Cream (20ml) aims to help protect your skin from environmental toxins and the Maximum Replenish Night Cream (20ml) is for targeted replenishment as you sleep. You'll also receive Lime Blossom Cleanser (50ml) and Lavender Toner (50ml) to complete your facial routine. Available in a choice of normal/dry and normal/combination.

We have had instances in the past when rubbishy TSVs have inexplicably sold out. I Know that each to their own etc... and there may be many peeps for whom this TSV really hit the spot, so to speak, but I am sure others will remember TSVs that sold out very very quickly when general consensus was that they were hopeless.

The suspicion is that they get pulled .....pronto :33:

Another possible OTO.

Elemis Classic Voyager
Special Price £51.78
QVC Price £62.25
Item Number 226804
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Pamper your skin with this Classic Voyager collection from Elemis. It includes Pro-Collagen Marine cream (15ml), Pro-Collagen Oxygenating night cream (15ml), Sensitive Cleansing wash (50ml) and Gentle Rose exfoliator (15ml). You'll also get Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift mask (15ml), Pro-Collagen hand and nail cream (20ml), Wild Lavender shower gel (50ml), Skin Nourishing Milk bath (60ml), Devils Mint body scrub (20ml) and Instant Refreshing gel (20ml). The collection comes with a handy silver-tone travel case.

Saw an OTO at 10am and the web page says TSV still in stock. Rubbish gets pulled, I think. :11:
Didn't find an OTO, but did find a Bargain Hunter.
Cooks Essentials Stainless 500 2.6L Square Buffet Pan
QVC price £18.45 Bargain Hunter price £12.80

Carole Hochman Microplush Pyjama Set with Hoody & Vest
One Time Only Price £25.14
QVC Price £33.75
Item Number 141886
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Enjoy a cosy night's sleep with this super-soft pyjama set from Carole Hochman. It's a three-piece set that includes a long-sleeved hooded top, a round-neck vest and full-length trousers. Decorating the set is a pretty snowflake pattern. The bottoms have an elasticated waist for a comfy fit. Hooded top and pyjama bottoms; 100% polyester; Vest: 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Machine washable. S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 104cm (41"), L: 111.7cm (44"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 137cm (54"), 3XL: 147cm (58"). All Sizes: 73.6cm (29"). All measurements are approximate.

Quacker Factory Set of 2 Pet Embroidered T-shirts
One Time Only Price £18.37
QVC Price £28.25
Item Number 138151
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Perfect for pet-lovers, these cute Cat or Dog T-shirt duos from Quacker Factory would make a great gift. Each has a cute animal design on the front with a matching statement embroidered beneath. The Cat set has pink and grey tops, while the Dog set has black and white T-shirts. Available in Cat or Dog designs, in sizes XS - 3XL. 100% cotton; hand wash only. Chest: XS: 38"/96cm (38"), S: 102cm (40"), M: 160cm (42"), L: 114cm (45"), XL: 122cm (48"), 2XL: 137cm (54"), 3XL: 147cm (58"). All measurements are approximate.

Last edited:
Thomas Pacconi Set of 4 Colour Changing LED Glass Ornaments
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.756584

One Time Only Price £11.36
QVC Price £22.00
UK P&P £3.95

Brighten up your home with this set of four Thomas Pacconi glass ornaments. They each feature colour changing LEDs that create a magical prism effect for a fun and festive glow. You'll receive a mouse, bear, snowman and angel ornament, all in a bauble shape with a gold-coloured top and a red ribbon and cord. Each ornament is individually packed to make unique gifts. They measure about 12cm in height.

It probably didnt sell well as the items didn't have lights on them????? I would have bought one then!

:lol:

scw are you the beauty buyer as well as the christmas box buyer lol
never ever watch ideal world as i know i would never ever buy anything..... ever!!!!

scw are you the beauty buyer as well as the christmas box buyer lol
never ever watch ideal world as i know i would never ever buy anything..... ever!!!!

lol if i was the beauty buyer MB would not of gone but thats another story here is another OTO

Lindy Bowman Set of 5 Glitter Boxes With Embossed Ribbon & Bow
Item Number: 757691
QVC Price £24.25
One Time Only Price £19.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Add colour and sparkle to your gift giving with this set of five glitter boxes by Lindy Bowman. They feature five different sizes and come in red (two), green (two) and gold (one), each with an embossed ribbon and bow design that's covered in glitter. The smallest box measures about 13cm x 13cm (5.1" x 5.1") and the largest box measures about 38cm x 38cm (14.9" x 14.9"). These boxes lie flat and will effortlessly pop up when the sides are folded inward making storage a cinch after the Christmas period.

but scw was it not molton brown that severed thier ties with qvc. are you suggesting that qvc asked them to go/
mmmmmm the plot thickenS
IS THERE SOMETHING THAT US MERE MORTALS ON THE FORUM SHOULD KNOW!!!

Latest posts

Back