Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K by Kelly Hoppen Quartz Velvet Embroidered Bedspread
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807200

Single QVC Price £36.00 Todays Special Value Price £29.98

Double QVC Price £42.00 Todays Special Value Price £34.98

Single QVC Price £51.00 Todays Special Value Price £39.98

Single QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £44.98

P&P £4.95

The luxurious Quartz velvet bedspread from K by Kelly Hoppen features a quilted finish at the front in an elegant geometric design made especially for QVC, with a plain fabric reverse. Add an extra layer of warmth while instantly lifting your existing bedding scene, or use this chic accessory as inspiration for a whole new look.

Sophisticated style - this gorgeous piece is the perfect finishing touch for your bed, adding luxe texture to complement your bedding. Available in three versatile muted tones, each colour option is easy to slot into your existing look; whether you opt for Silver Grey, Charcoal, or the new Warm Beige.

A name you can trust - let the renowned interior designer help you add a touch of luxury to your bedroom. You'll currently only find Kelly Hoppen MBE's range at QVC, and you can trust the style guru will get your home ahead of the trends.

Easy-care designer accessory - the bedspread is machine washable and tumble dryer safe, meaning you can add the iconic brand to your bedroom, and use and wash it like any other piece of bedding.

Face: polyvelvet; reverse: microfibre; filling: polyfill
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Silver Grey
Warm Beige
Charcoal

Measurements:

Single: 175cm x 220cm (68" x 86")
Double: 220cm x 220cm (86" x 86")
King: 241cm x 230cm (94" x 90")
Super King: 276cm x 230cm (108" x 90")

All measurements are approximate

Does anyone do poly/cotton bedding these days? All this 100% cotton fine thread count is Ok but one sleep and it is all creased & crumpled.I am sure KH would have me thrown in the Tower for asking this.

Does anyone do poly/cotton bedding these days? All this 100% cotton fine thread count is Ok but one sleep and it is all creased & crumpled.I am sure KH would have me thrown in the Tower for asking this.

Freely available on the DHS, even "designer" brands. If it says Easy Care it will likely be polycotton.

Personally I find polycotton scratchy and hot. Faced with crumpled sheets and a good night's sleep, or crease free sheets and a night tossing and turning, no contest I'll have cotton every time.

good quality crisp all cotton does not really crease tbh. i have some 400 thread count bedding from Christy its weighty and does not crease like the northern nights stuff. and don't get me started on ironing bedding

Thanks Maymorganlondon & Boffy, I will rethink my aversion to 100% cotton.I have a Northern Nights Set which does crease & this is where I was coming from.

As I'm about to redo my bedroom, I went for this as I thought it was a remarkably cheap price for KH. Hopefully it won't be remarkably cheap quality. The fluffy throw I bought some time ago was excellent, even if the dogs did snaffle it for their bed.

CC

Thanks Maymorganlondon & Boffy, I will rethink my aversion to 100% cotton.I have a Northern Nights Set which does crease & this is where I was coming from.

I echo Boffy, ironing is against my religion, and the quality of NN with their boasts of high thread count isn't a patch on what I've bought on the DHS with lower thread counts, or IKEA. If you have to tumble dry, don't let it get too dry before you get it out and fold it. If you have a good spin cycle on your washing machine, a tumble is not really essential - I don't own a dryer any more - then finish mine off on my Dry Soon heated airer. So no real creasing and no ironing for me. It's not as good as ironed, but my back rejoices at the lack of ironing.

i love my Drysoon too Maymorganlondon. i have been a bit cheeky and just use it without the heat and it still dries quite fast if i am in less of a hurry

Three cheers for the DrySoon!

i love my Drysoon too Maymorganlondon. i have been a bit cheeky and just use it without the heat and it still dries quite fast if i am in less of a hurry

Amen sisters!! Bought my Dry:Soon from Lakeland rather than QVC, and now have all the accessories except the hanging loop thingy. Have a hang over the bath smalls drying thing which I love.

Three cheers for Lakeland! I think Aldi did a cheaper version & being an Aldi fan I am sure it would be good.I got my DrySoon with the cover some time ago before the days of Lakeland on Q.Their delivery is in the same category as John Lewis leaving QVC way behind.

Amen sisters!! Bought my Dry:Soon from Lakeland rather than QVC, and now have all the accessories except the hanging loop thingy. Have a hang over the bath smalls drying thing which I love.

i bought mine the deluxe version for £104 from amazon much cheaper than qvc. i have the pegs, the cover and the mesh shelves oh and the wheels

Three cheers for Lakeland! I think Aldi did a cheaper version & being an Aldi fan I am sure it would be good.I got my DrySoon with the cover some time ago before the days of Lakeland on Q.Their delivery is in the same category as John Lewis leaving QVC way behind.

Yes I bought the Aldi one and can thoroughly recommend it, we leave it on in the kitchen and apart from drying the clothes, it doesn't half take the chill off.

I think a heated airing rack is a brilliant solution for those of us without an airing cupboard. The advent of combi boilers is great for always having hot water, but you do lose the boiler with the opportunity to turn a cupboard into an airing cupboard.

I love the Dry:Soon one because you can open it at half it's footprint. That is great if you need a small amount to be aired, and also means wherever you put it, it takes up less space. I don't work for the company BTW!!!

Any airer that dries flat gives you the chance to avoid ironing KH, NN or DHS bedlinen.

Latest posts

Back