Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 23/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would only love this if the profit margin was going into my bank account.Daylight robbery a truly awful garment even for QVC. DF has just said Renee has had a ‘lifetime in fashion’ well time to retire Honey. Let DF & Renee take off to ‘The Retreat’ presume that is still going.
This page is jumping around so much I feel as though I am rounding Cape Horn in a rowing boat!

My money is very safe today. Attitudes by Renee never have appealed to me... and the selling spiel never seem to change.

I would only love this if the profit margin was going into my bank account.Daylight robbery a truly awful garment even for QVC. DF has just said Renee has had a ‘lifetime in fashion’ well time to retire Honey. Let DF & Renee take off to ‘The Retreat’ presume that is still going.
This page is jumping around so much I feel as though I am rounding Cape Horn in a rowing boat!

Well said Silver.

Glad I'm not the only one where the page is leaping around the screen ! thought it was my pc. Have contacted Graham about this but had no reply. Does anyone else get the 'Whistle while you work ' sound when logging on ?

Oh my goodness who the heck is buying these monstrosities?

Nobody, judging that all sizes and colours are available. Clearly a stock problem if 'Dandelion' is on advanced orders only.
Renee does not do 'subtle, and even the models are struggling to look good in this.

Once again the plus size girls are poured into all the Q fashion, with cries of 'gorgeous' heard from the sidelines. Pleeeease do us all a favour and keep those comments to yourself.

Well said Silver.

Glad I'm not the only one where the page is leaping around the screen ! thought it was my pc. Have contacted Graham about this but had no reply. Does anyone else get the 'Whistle while you work ' sound when logging on ?
No whistle while you work! I think a few people are having the jumping around problem.Sometimes when I start to write a post it reloads the webpage & I have to start again- thought it was a way of shutting me up!!Ine is a new iPad so don’t think it is the equipment.

No whistle while you work! I think a few people are having the jumping around problem.Sometimes when I start to write a post it reloads the webpage & I have to start again- thought it was a way of shutting me up!!Ine is a new iPad so don’t think it is the equipment.

I think you may have to try an ad blocker. I am having faster page loading since I installed mine. It is a shame if Graham derives income to keep this site running (it certainly isn't run on fresh air) but it was that or leave ST permanently.

It was poorly constructed at the side seams at the pockets. It was particularly noticeable on the plus model adding a pokey out bit exactly where a curvy lady does not need it.

Not as bad as the horrendous floral settee and back bedroom curtains otherwise known as Kim and Co.......

Totally agree. Kim usually is very well presented but last time she was on she was wearing a cross between a pair of curtains and a pair of pyjamas. Really ridiculous. I used to buy a lot of Kim & Co but not any more. Huge prices and prints to make your hair stand on end.

CC

Totally agree. Kim usually is very well presented but last time she was on she was wearing a cross between a pair of curtains and a pair of pyjamas. Really ridiculous. I used to buy a lot of Kim & Co but not any more. Huge prices and prints to make your hair stand on end.

CC

Kim used to do simple classic styles and some really attractive non-floral prints. It's been years since she produced wearable styles, for my taste certainly. One of many brands which have either lost the plot, or lost their way.

Well said Silver.

Me too!

Had to give up doing any decent length posts as it looses and bounces everywhere, plus if I have to delete a letter it can go back and delete a whole sentence, so I end up giving up with the post.

:mysmilie_10:

Me too!

Had to give up doing any decent length posts as it looses and bounces everywhere, plus if I have to delete a letter it can go back and delete a whole sentence, so I end up giving up with the post.

:mysmilie_10:

It’s dreadful. Can’t see if predictive text has gone mad it jumps so much. And as for the bliddy new iPad keyboard which keeps putting numbers in the middle of words something is going to be chucked in the fire soon!!!

This is the only forum type site this happens on and TBH if it wasnt for the lovely members here I would be off.

So pleased it’s not just me now if truth be known I’ve been avoiding trying to post it’s been too draining for me.

Well added a different ad blocker. Pages loading quite fast, not jumping so much (but still a bit)

However, I can no longer read any new posts and only some of old ones - have you all fallen out of luvv with me:mysmilie_477:

Well added a different ad blocker. Pages loading quite fast, not jumping so much (but still a bit)

However, I can no longer read any new posts and only some of old ones - have you all fallen out of luvv with me:mysmilie_477:

Which ad blocker is that?

I have a kindle fire and use one called AdGuard 2.10.

I don't see ads on YouTube either, so have been really happy. The amount of memory it's saved is shocking, and as I foolishly opted for the 8GB non-upgradable tablet it has really saved me a lot of headaches. I would recommend it if you use Kindle fire, which I think has an adapted Android operating system.

Latest posts

Back