Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 23/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This shape is one that sells well for Renee so she keeps returning to it .I think she realised people like shirts .Just a pity we can't have more proper cotton shirts not polyester nylon.As soon as a decent shirt appears on Q it sells out very quickly.
Agree it looks like an overall and many of the polyester shirts do .Michelle Hopse always remind me of them.

Very similar to the clothing in Tesco and Sainsbury's. Last year Sainsbury's were selling the same trousers and identical fabric/design as she maintains are her unique offerings, except the supermarket's were half the price.

This shape is one that sells well for Renee so she keeps returning to it .I think she realised people like shirts .Just a pity we can't have more proper cotton shirts not polyester nylon.As soon as a decent shirt appears on Q it sells out very quickly.
Agree it looks like an overall and many of the polyester shirts do .Michelle Hopse always remind me of them.

So true! QVC and the endless parade of stylists are always talking about crisp white shirts but never do the sell them. An affordable, easy care cotton rich or pure cotton shirt would likely be a hot seller.

So true! QVC and the endless parade of stylists are always talking about crisp white shirts but never do the sell them. An affordable, easy care cotton rich or pure cotton shirt would likely be a hot seller.
Indeed. Whenever we visit the USA my husband comes home with a suitcase full of beautiful 'wrinkle free' cotton shirts. They tumble dry without creasing and you can just wear them without needing to even look at an iron!

Very similar to the clothing in Tesco and Sainsbury's. Last year Sainsbury's were selling the same trousers and identical fabric/design as she maintains are her unique offerings, except the supermarket's were half the price.

I've got some great trousers from Sainsbury's, they were £12 but I waited for 25% reductions, wash really well & have kept their shape. I bought the short length to wear with flats & the regular for wearing with heels.. I dress them up, dress them down, rock them with a white t shirt, hat & chunky jewellery & everyone can see the story coming through.:mysmilie_8:

I think that Q is so behind the times that one of these days they will catch up with themselves and actually be that “fashion forward” they are always yapping about.

Attitudes by Renee Jersey Longline Tunic with Pockets
Item Number: 169431
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

This flowing tunic top from Attitudes by Renee features 3/4 length sleeves, a round neckline with a V-split and slot pockets at the waistline. The elegant and flattering silhouette of this design will look wonderful with fitted trousers or jeans on the bottom.

The colour for you - if you're looking for a bright piece to bring your wardrobe into the new season, you'll adore Sapphire, Rose, Dandelion or Green. If however you like to keep things classic, Black is a reliable option.

Accessorise it up - whichever colour you choose, this top is an ideal base for experimenting with different looks. Add bold necklaces or sparkly earrings for an evening look, then for daytime wear - once the weather improves - try it with cropped jeans.

Side vents at hemline
94% polyester, 6% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sapphire
Black
Rose
Green
Dandelion

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 121.9cm (48"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
Length (all sizes): 132.1cm (52")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169431

It looks terribly clingy, a static nightmare. It reminds me of the kind of tops hairdressers wore years ago, all it needs is a few hair grips attached to the pockets and tail comb sticking out of one and you could be back in a Saturday afternoon shampoo and set session at Madame Ediths before the 4 o clock wrestling was due to start on the telly.

Katy P was wearing it while doing an hour of KH, I think it was the rose colour. It looked nice on her, but I doubt it will suit that many people.

Words fail me. In fact they don't, it's spectacularly ghastly. Probably have sold out by 10am :mysmilie_17:

CC

Had a quick look before heard Renee say "the girls will stay perky" now, we know which girls she was talking about and all I can say is, I think the girls staying perky is more down to a good fitting bra than a £30 Attitudes top. I'm not a lover of Renee Attitude, or her clothes.

Latest posts

Back