Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 24/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After rubbishing Flower Power for several years, I gave in and bought some for last summer’s gardening season. My high hopes were dashed as badly as a peony flower in a rainstorm.

My results were no better than I get from the £1.99 bottle of liquid tomato food from Home Bargains. That bottle lasts the summer. The Flower Power lasted the summer -just, but cost 10 times more.

I’m annoyed that I didn’t take any photos to compare the two. I won’t bother with FP this year regardless of any claims RJ makes about the ‘new generation’ improvements.

if flower power is the best ever plant food surely he could have had these bio stimulants in the previous one or perhaps with the cynic in me this is a bit of tinkering and a great sales pitch to top up the bank balance surely not :mysmilie_50:

I wonder if this will treble the number of flowers fruit and veg instead of doubling them cant wait to hear the sales pitch

i use phostrogen atm a which? best buy. i spent £9.00 for a huge tub with three sachets each one lasts a year summer and winter which? did a piece on flower power and said for the price it was not worth it. a container of flower power plus the postage can buy me some lovely shrubs and plants and plant food for the season. i did use FP and it did not give me better results than the brands in the shops

Richard Jackson's 2.4kg Flower Power Plant Food with Bio-Active Formula
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.512624

Auto-Delivery Richard Jackson's 2.4kg Flower Power Plant Food with Bio-Active Formula
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.516128

QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £5.95

Richard Jacksons Flower Power with Bio-Active Formula features all the ingredients of Richard's bestselling plant food but with new bio-active technology, giving them the potential to grow strong and healthy. Let your plants thrive and make your garden the envy of all your neighbours with our resident expert's popular plant food.

Going for gold - Flower Power has become synonymous with fantastic quality and value with professional growers. Many have chosen to use Flower Power in the past few years and won several Gold medals at major flower shows for their plants. In 2017 alone, the original Flower Power-fed plants won 15 Gold medals at major flower shows including Chelsea.

It lasts and lasts - Flower Power is super-concentrated and makes up to 2160 litres of diluted feed, which should last you all spring and summer if you're a keen gardener. If you have fewer plants though, it should last well into next year!

Blooming lovely - the fantastic formula contains all the key nutrients plants need, as well as seaweed extracts for bio-stimulant growth, extra-high levels of potash and a wetting agent to help all those nutrients reach the roots. Plus, it now also includes the bio-active benefits of humic, fulvic and amino acids.

An ever-growing fan base - tried, tested and trusted by thousands, the bestselling Flower Power has received wonderful five star reviews from QVC UK customers.

A beautiful garden for longer - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you Flower Power with Bio-Active Formula again in 90 days at today's great price.

Contains extra high levels of potash - the key nutrient for encouraging more flowers, fruit and vegetables
Easy to use with a hose-end sprayer or in watering cans
Can be used indoors or outdoors on any flower, fruit or vegetable plant. It also produces great results with foliage plants too, like hostas

Contains:

3 x Flower Power with Bio-Active Formula plant feed sachets (2.4 kg in total)
1 x purple scoop
1 x product range leaflet

Delivered directly by Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland and Channel Islands)

All measurements are approximate

Yet another day to avoid qvc and the annoying little gnome.....:mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back