Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 24/02/18

ADVERTISING

the next Richard Jacksons Garden TSV is on the 24/02/18
      Thanks warwa100 thanked for this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Richard Jackson’s Flower Power Plant Food with Bio-Active Technology TSV 24/02/18 Pre-order from 21/02/18
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.512624

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	15269

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	15270

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 3.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	15271

Name:	Richard Jackson TSV 4.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	15272

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

After rubbishing Flower Power for several years, I gave in and bought some for last summer’s gardening season. My high hopes were dashed as badly as a peony flower in a rainstorm.

My results were no better than I get from the 1.99 bottle of liquid tomato food from Home Bargains. That bottle lasts the summer. The Flower Power lasted the summer -just, but cost 10 times more.

I’m annoyed that I didn’t take any photos to compare the two. I won’t bother with FP this year regardless of any claims RJ makes about the ‘new generation’ improvements.
    Likes scarlethammer, boffy liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

if flower power is the best ever plant food surely he could have had these bio stimulants in the previous one or perhaps with the cynic in me this is a bit of tinkering and a great sales pitch to top up the bank balance surely not

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if this will treble the number of flowers fruit and veg instead of doubling them cant wait to hear the sales pitch

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

i use phostrogen atm a which? best buy. i spent 9.00 for a huge tub with three sachets each one lasts a year summer and winter which? did a piece on flower power and said for the price it was not worth it. a container of flower power plus the postage can buy me some lovely shrubs and plants and plant food for the season. i did use FP and it did not give me better results than the brands in the shops
    Likes scarlethammer liked this post

•    Advertisment