Bareminerals TSV 25/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t want 2 of the same product i.e foundation, have some already stashed away with the brush as I use a liquid one now.The only thing would be the maxi lip gloss.Thankyou QVC for not remotely tempting me with these TSV’s, so saving my cash!

You’d think one would at least be Mineral Veil.
I’d like to have the brush though, will depend on price.
They STILL haven’t done a TSV with the compact BarePro in it.

Bareminerals 5 Piece Original Heroes Make-up Collection
Item Number: 234569
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This five-piece Original Heroes Make-up Collection from Bareminerals features the Prime Time Original Primer, two pots of the award-winning Original Foundation, a Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss in the shade Leading Lady and the Beautiful Finish Brush. Every cosmetic collection needs its essentials; make sure they're the best you can get with this must-have set.

Primed for success - the Prime Time Original Primer should be your first step in creating the perfect canvas. With a hint of skin-perfecting coverage, this multi-tasking BB primer-cream boasts a silky, smooth formula that helps to combat flaky dryness, excess oil and the appearance of pores.

Iconic beauty - if you've never tried the celebrated Original Foundation, now's your chance. This bestselling formula looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on like silk for a flawless-looking complexion. Providing SPF15 protection, this lightweight foundation gives a naturally luminous finish.

Contains:

1 x Prime Time Original Primer (30ml) - this multi-tasking BB primer-cream helps to even out skin tone and hide the appearance of imperfections, while providing SPF30 protection and defence against environmental stressors
2 x Original Foundation (8g each) - in a choice of Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium, Medium Beige, Medium Tan or Golden Dark; this creamy mineral formulation helps to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying out your skin
1 x Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss in Leading Lady (4.5ml) - a soft, peach pink; this softening lip gloss helps to deeply hydrate and smooth your lips; contains naturally-derived shea, avocado and murumuru butters
1 x Beautiful Finish Brush - this luxuriously soft, extra-large brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage to reduce application time. Engineered with a convex centre and waved synthetic fibres that hold powder like water to a sponge, it deposits more product with less effort
1 x make-up bag

How to apply:
Prime Time Original Primer

Apply 1 - 2 pumps onto your finger tips and gently blend onto the face prior to foundation application

Original Foundation:

Using the Beautiful Finish Brush, apply to your skin
Swirl a small amount of product into the lid until the bristles have collected it all
Tap away the excess - there should be no visible product on the outside of the brush
Buff into the skin in a circular motion, starting from the outside of your face

Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss:

Wear alone for a sheer-to-medium wash of colour and a high shine finish that isn't sticky
Layer over lipstick or lipliner for fuller colour coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234569

Latest posts

Back