Marlawynne Fashion TSV 26/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

but they will cut according to the the template given brissels. the sizing in the larger sizes are not great

MarlaWynne Cross Dyed Mesh Panel Straight Leg 30" Length Trouser
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169910

MarlaWynne Cross Dyed Mesh Panel Straight Leg 28" Length Trouser
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169911

MarlaWynne Cross Dyed Mesh Panel Straight Leg 32" Length Trouser
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169912

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

These straight-leg trousers feature the same terrific shape as MarlaWynne's classic flatter fit trouser design thanks to the smoothing mesh panel at the tummy and are updated in a new cross dyed finish, which creates a soft, heathered colour effect. Fashionable as well as easy to wear, these versatile trousers come in six gorgeous shades and will be a wardrobe staple for you season after season.

Personalise your look - these classic trousers will suit just about any body shape, plus you can style them with everything from trainers and a flowy top for an everyday casual look, to heels and some glamorous accessories for a smarter evening outfit.

For your best fit - tailored to suit all shapes and sizes, these trousers are available in three lengths.

Elasticated waistband
Outer: 75% viscose, 22% nylon, 3% elastane; mesh: 90% nylon, 10% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Indigo
Olive Grey
Petal
Stone
Onyx
Burnt Copper

Garment measurements:

Waist: 8: 68.6cm (27"), 10: 71.1cm (28"), 12: 73.7cm (29"), 14: 77.5cm (30.5"), 16: 81.3cm (32"), 18: 85.1cm (33.5"), 20: 88.9cm (35"), 22: 97.8cm (38.5")
Hips: 8: 88.9cm (35"), 10: 91.4cm (36"), 12: 93.9cm (37"), 14: 96.5cm (38"), 16: 100.3cm (39.5"), 18: 104.1cm (41"), 20: 107.9cm (42.5"), 22: 116.8cm (46")
Inseam (all sizes): 76.2cm (30")

All measurements are approximate

I enjoy watching Marla in the same way as I liked Lenny, but I struggle to understand some of the pricing.That goes for most of the ranges at Q .
I recently bought a soft jacket from Nina Leonad that had good reviews but the fabric was horrible and it was made in Vietnam .It went back.

The TSV Is a different fabric to the original flatter fit .Marla says improvement but they look thinner and cheaper. Not that I would have bought it anyway ,skin tight is not for me and I am fairly slim.The models don't look great in them either.

Notice all the models, Ali K, and even Marla herself, are wearing these trousers with long tops and oversized jackets to conceal the appalling fit, VPL and cellulite!

75% viscose, 22% nylon, 3% elastane and the mesh is 90% nylon and 10% elastane. I bet that`s an awful lot of sweaty nether regions IMO and no wonder they wrinkle and crinkle. You`d slide off the sofa in them, so slippy and shiny fabric by the look of them.

These are almost identical to the mr max tsv a few weeks ago that got terrible reviews even the fabric composition is nearly identical

Latest posts

Back