STK Smartphone - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STK Smartphone

Post Thanks / Like

I do enjoy how they bang on about STK selling over a billion accessories for mobile phones. They never say what those accessories are. If it is something as simple as screen protectors or a rubberised case then it isn't exactly cutting edge stuff.

I have my trusty old Microsoft Lumia 640XL and for the money it is an amazing phone. I'm not someone who needs access to a gazillion apps and this phone has a great display and good camera as well. I know Windows Phones are considered a bit of a joke, but it runs windows 10 mobile, which is updated frequently, and ties in nicely with Windows 10 on my laptop. I can send texts from my laptop via the phone, my laptop tells me when my battery is low etc. It basically does what an iPhone does when used in conjunction with a Mac. But these channels would have you believe only Apple has that kind of integration.

Anyway.....I better watch what I say. You never know who is reading

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Another tenner knocked off the price,be giving them away in a bit
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Alan Ennis is the 'expert' for this on Sunday at 6pm

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Is the welcome discount on this STK phone connected to the savings made from no longer paying Jukebox Janice’s vast expertise fees?