Lola Rose TSV 27/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a bit of the LR show last night & was surprised at how expensive the pieces are now.To get a TSV in at a reasonable price just wondering what it could be.To get a larger piece I.e necklace I would be looking well over £100 which I personally wouldn’t pay even on EZP.Just have to stick with my old favourites of years ago.

Would you be able to get a picture of the multi colour one with the lavender & green stones please? Also do you know what that was is called. Thank you ��

I like the look of this one too - there are only 5 colour descriptions vs 6 colour options shown, so I don't think this one is one of them...who knows though eh

ive only guessed the colours so there is more likely they havnt listed that colour option yet

Sorry, I meant this is one of the colours being offered, they just hadn't included it in the teaser description - I hope it is on sale as I really like that one!

I would’t worry too much about the colour names it could be the usual Nikki ‘this is Ice pink’ Q ‘are we calling this Cerise? Oh No It’s Melon— if you want the white order the Mucky Grey’ etc. In other words click on anything & take what you are given.

The brown option might be the gold sandstone rather than mookite looking at the options available on the LR website link Ian posted; though LR has started selling more mookite recently so who knows? I like the "Ballet Pink Quartzite" option - it's the only way I can wear pink is when it's blended with other coloured stones, the Ice Blue and the Navy (Dumoterite) look nice too. Not sure I can bring myself to spend nearly 70 quid on more beads but LR TSV days always prompt me to dig out my old Lola Rose purchases for an airing.

Latest posts

Back