Lola Rose TSV 27/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Bella Semi Precious 150cm Necklace
Item Number 320571
QVC Price £85.00
TSV Price £64.98
P&P: £4.95

This colourful Bella necklace from Lola Rose is formed from a collection of round and small tumbled nugget semi-precious gemstone beads. Boasting premium quality and iconic Lola Rose style, this gorgeous necklace is packaged in a beautiful branded pouch and will make the perfect gift for someone special.

Wear it your way - this long necklace can be styled in so many ways to suit your look. Wear it long as a single strand, loop it around to form a double necklace or try tying it in a knot to add texture and interest to any outfit. This versatile piece can also be layered with other pieces from your collection to create your own unique look.

Unique Lola Rose style - as each design is crafted from natural, semi-precious stone, no two pieces of Lola Rose jewellery are the same. Each piece has a very tactile quality and feels cool on your skin before warming up to your body temperature.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer subtle, neutral tones or brighter, bold shades, there's an option to suit you, with six gorgeous colours to choose from including the new Coral and Rose gemstone mixes.

Presented in a branded Lola Rose gift pouch
Cord and semi-precious gemstone beads
Length: 150cm (59.1")

Colour options:

Navy Mix - light durmoterite, navy blue quartzite and empire blue quartzite
Red Mix - red tiger's eye and gold sandstone
NEW Rose Mix - Korean serpentine, white sea shell, grey agate, rose quartz, A-grade lavender amethyst, peach quartzite, amazonite, rainbow fluorite and rock crystal
NEW Coral Mix - ballet pink quartzite, powder blue quartzite, black cherry quartzite, coral quartzite and mulled wine quartzite
White Mix - natural white quartzite
Ice Blue Mix - ice blue quartzite and ocean blue rock crystal

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Bell...lace.product.320571.html?productNumber=320571

Pretty colour combinations but I still wear the Lola Rose pieces I bought donkey's years ago so I can't justify nearly £70.

I rarely even look at the LR stuff, but my mum's ill and I find myself randomly surfing in the wee small hours of the morning ...
I really like the Rose mix one, but wow, £70 for semi precious beads. seems an awful lot.

Some of the colours are lovely but at just 7p short of £70 ( with p&p) for a TSV !!!

Just shy of £70 for semi precious beads! That's a no from me, although I rarely wear jewellery these days. I've had some bracelets in the past but always sold them on as they languish in the drawer. Always been well received as gifts when I've splashed out.

Lola Rose is going the way of all the popular QVC products - sky high prices.

CC

Seems pricey to me too. It is £115 on the Lola Rose website. Yikes. I wonder how heavy it is too - I don't think I would like something that was too heavy around my neck it would drive me batty.

There is plenty of length (in fact without doubling up it would be down to my ankles) but the actual beads are small - boring to me I prefer my jewellery to have the wow factor and unfortunately this isn’t it.

Agree about prices going up .I often watch. LR shows ,and if you watch often enough you get the same hard selling tactics. I have a few items from years ago and I'm not tempted.

I thought the £ 150 silk scarf was extortionate for nothing very spectacular .Nikki said she never takes it off.

no need for me to buy from qvc its the same old same old. i sold loads on ebay and don't wear the necklaces i have i like the bracelets and wear these every day. lola rose do very good sales no need to pay qvc prices see the tsv did not sell not surprised

I did buy it, in the rose mix. It came today, however mum was admitted to hospital today so I have not yet looked at it. I will let you know what I think of it when I do, but from the package I can say it's a lot heavier than I expected.

I did buy it, in the rose mix. It came today, however mum was admitted to hospital today so I have not yet looked at it. I will let you know what I think of it when I do, but from the package I can say it's a lot heavier than I expected.

Hope your mum is ok and it is only a short term situation

Thank you. Unfortunately she is drawing close to ‘going home’. It’s a very sad time, but all part of the circle of life. We have been preparing for it for a while, this isn’t unexpected.

Thank you. Unfortunately she is drawing close to ‘going home’. It’s a very sad time, but all part of the circle of life. We have been preparing for it for a while, this isn’t unexpected.

thats sad hun thinking of you x

Know what you are going through. Unfortunately when my mum died it was unexpectedcas she hadn't been ill. She was in her 80's but she was still mum.

So sorry to hear that. At this stage the best you can hope for is a peaceful end.

I’m sure I speak for the entire forum when I say we are thinking for you and when you are up to it come back to us for a chat.

Pick-a-Lily, my heart goes out to you and your family, so sorry to hear this about your Mum - I lost my Mum in very similar circumstances a year and a bit ago and however much it's expected, it doesn't make it any easier. Hugs x

Latest posts

Back