Yankee Candle TSV 03/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no way too many bits n bobs

And I don't call that cheap, personally, however much they tell us what the full price would be (who here pays full price?). I wouldn't use the car things either.

I think the YC shows and selections have lost a lot of their ooomph this year. I am trying to burn more than I buy in 2018 so don't mind for me, but the shows are really quite boring IMHO. Also, they have a number of SINGLE candles at £24, no postage, which is uncompetitive with other retailers. It just doesn't seem to have the same "special relationship" working this year.

:mysmilie_59:

I think the YC shows and selections have lost a lot of their ooomph this year. I am trying to burn more than I buy in 2018 so don't mind for me, but the shows are really quite boring IMHO. Also, they have a number of SINGLE candles at £24, no postage, which is uncompetitive with other retailers. It just doesn't seem to have the same "special relationship" working this year.

:mysmilie_59:

i disagree the value of some of the sets have been amazing & they are doing that to say its £24 on our own site on its own ect to show the value so i cant blame them

but the beginning of the year is always slow for most brands to get started again after christmas so it will pick up a lot from what ive seen

i disagree the value of some of the sets have been amazing & they are doing that to say its £24 on our own site on its own ect to show the value so i cant blame them

but the beginning of the year is always slow for most brands to get started again after christmas so it will pick up a lot from what ive seen

You need to share these amazing value sets with us, Ian, because I certainly am not seeing them. I agree with Mazza - they've been appalling and I haven't bought any Yankees from QVC for some time as a result. Yes, they've occasionally had some incredibly good deals over the past few years but I don't see them any more, personally. Half the sets turn up on Amazon within a few months, considerably cheaper anyway.

I don't mind paying a bit more for special releases that are normally only available in the US but even those (like the My Favourite Things jars) are often available cheaper in other places in no time.

Hope you're right about it picking up soon because it needs to. Still, no problem if not because, like Mazza, I am not exactly running out of wax here!

You need to share these amazing value sets with us, Ian, because I certainly am not seeing them. I agree with Mazza - they've been appalling and I haven't bought any Yankees from QVC for some time as a result. Yes, they've occasionally had some incredibly good deals over the past few years but I don't see them any more, personally. Half the sets turn up on Amazon within a few months, considerably cheaper anyway.

I don't mind paying a bit more for special releases that are normally only available in the US but even those (like the My Favourite Things jars) are often available cheaper in other places in no time.

Hope you're right about it picking up soon because it needs to. Still, no problem if not because, like Mazza, I am not exactly running out of wax here!

i used to post the bargains & hell of a lot more but since i kept getting ripped apart for what i post i tend not to post them because of that

Yankee Candle Her Favourite Fragrance 30 Piece Collection
Item Number: 707969
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.97
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £11.99

This 30-piece Her Favourites Collection from Yankee Candle features two Medium and two Small Jar Candles, two Car Jar Ultimates and 24 tea-lights in a choice of six gorgeous scents including Clean Cotton, Lavender and more. Make this wonderful set the perfect Mother's Day gift or why not choose your favourite scent and treat yourself?

A great gift - if you're a Yankee Candle fan and would like to introduce someone to these quality candles, then this collection is ideal. Whether it's for Mother's Day or to celebrate another special occasion, these gorgeous, scented candles will make the perfect present.

Quality craftsmanship - each wick is hand-straightened during manufacturing and the fragrance is blended throughout the entire candle for a consistent burn and fragrance throw, meaning you can keep your home smelling gorgeous from the first to the very last burn.

Total burn time: up to 404 hours
Car Jars last up to eight weeks in total

Contains:

2 x Classic Medium Jar Candles (411g each)
2 x Classic Small Jar Candles (104g each)
2 x (pack of 12) Classic Tealights (9.8g each)
2 x Car Jar Ultimates (24g each)

Fragrance options:

Clean Cotton - sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers and a hint of lemon
Fresh Cut Roses - an intoxicating English garden of fragrant heirloom roses
Lavender - powdered lavender bundles tied with heather that is both soothing and luxurious
Midnight Jasmine - a seductively lush perfume of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom
Shea Butter - pure contentment, indulge yourself in this creamy smooth scent with hints of beautiful fruit blossoms
Sicilian Lemon - a bright and sunny citrus, perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent

Please note:
If you choose the Lavender option, your Car Jar Ultimates will come in the Lemon Lavender fragrance.

Lemon Lavender - clean and inviting, a powdery fresh blend of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707969

Latest posts

Back