It Cosmetics TSV 04/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As far as I know, we never get the same TSV as the US and the one you have posted is this year's January TSV from the US.

That would be an interesting set even if it's not the March TSV: I quite like the look of the foundation (enough to try it at least) but wouldn't really be bothered with the skin care, I just have too much stock-piled. Well I've got a week to talk myself out of buying any more beauty for another 2 years easily!

edit: I think it's more of a solid cream compact a "serum" they describe the Confidence in a Compact foundation.

How about the shades of the CC cream? I have read somewhere the shades of the the CC creams would differ.

Thanks, but I thought of women who know both versions and can compare the shades.

I am going to get a few of these. If it is a full size palette like on the IT Cosmetics website and not a smaller version it is huge.

It looks big to me!

Capture.JPG

I liked the CC cream from the last TSV but the colour I chose was a bit pale.I have since looked in Selfridges & could go to the darker shades.Will see the price But doubt I will take a chance.

Latest posts

Back