It Cosmetics TSV 04/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone have the Original CC Cream and the illuminating one and can tell me whether the shade "fair" is the same in both versions? I have heard that the shades are a little different.
Is it correct that the "light" shade oxidises to orange?

Its the same kit every 90 days and the large palette 28g according the the description, but why would you need the same palette that often you are never going to use it all in that time?

Its the same kit every 90 days and the large palette 28g according the the description, but why would you need the same palette that often you are never going to use it all in that time?

EXACTLY!! ****** ridiculous if you ask me. I definitely won't be needing it on AD but can't seem to add it to my basket without it being AD lol x

IT Cosmetics 4 Piece CC+ Your Most Radiant Skin Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234770

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235980

QVC Price £67.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece Illuminating Make-up Collection from IT Cosmetics includes the celebrated CC Illumination Cream which offers SPF50 protection with a full-coverage foundation finish, plus the Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Palette, the Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara, and a Heavenly Luxe Silver Complexion Perfection Brush. Treat yourself to a radiant makeover with this fabulous selection of make-up from award-winning brand, IT Cosmetics.

*A great saving: If you were to buy all of these items individually from QVC UK you’d pay £115. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of only £41.98, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of £68.07.

Light it up - discover CC Illumination Cream; an innovative colour-correcting cream that's crease and crack-resistant and works to camouflage imperfections. Infused with an advanced anti-ageing serum, this incredible formula works in harmony with your skin to help diffuse the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimise the appearance of pores and give you a more radiant, supple-looking complexion.

That Je Ne Sais Quoi - this must-have palette includes the new Sunshine in a Compact Matte Bronzer, Perfect Lighting Luminizer, Bye Bye Pores Blush and the award-winning Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder. These four talc-free formulas are essential for brightening and enhancing your best features, whether you're at home or on the go.

Stock up on your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection again on the first of June, September and December, at today's fantastic price! It's the best way to make sure you're never without your IT Cosmetics must-haves.

Contains:

1 x CC Illumination Color Correcting Illuminating Full Coverage Cream SPF50 (32ml) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich or Deep; a colour-correcting cream offering a full-coverage finish; formulated with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E
1 x Je Ne Sais Quoi face palette (24.6g) - a quad palette featuring the Sunshine in a Compact Matte Bronzer, Perfect Lighting Luminizer, Bye Bye Pores Blush and Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder
1 x Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara (9ml) - works to coat each lash from root to tip, whilst also separating and lifting to create the appearance of a fuller lash line. The super-buildable formula includes polymers, collagen, biotin, proteins and peptides combined with super black pigment
1 x Heavenly Luxe Silver Complexion Perfection Brush - the ultra-plush, ultra-luxe large end of this professional brush allows you to apply your foundation to larger areas for a beautiful airbrushed finish, while the micro end allows for the most accurate precision in even the smallest spaces. This high-quality brush is extremely soft and great for even the most sensitive skin

How to apply:
CC Illumination Color Correcting Illuminating Full Coverage Cream SPF50:

Apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin using the Silver Complexion Perfection Brush
Can be used as your moisturiser, anti-aging serum, concealer, foundation and sunscreen, based on your coverage needs
For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck and décolleté

Je Ne Sais Quoi face palette:

Sunshine in a Compact Matte Bronzer - swirl a brush into the compact and sweep onto skin where the sun naturally kisses your face, including your forehead, bridge of your nose and cheekbones
Perfect Lighting Luminizer - apply to areas of your face that you wish to appear lifted or corrected
Bye Bye Pores Blush - swirl a brush into the compact and lightly dust over the apples of your cheeks using upward, sweeping motions for a youthful flush of colour
Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder - using a brush, sweep onto your skin for a flawless, skin-perfecting finish. Can be worn over make-up or on bare skin

Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara:

Starting at the base of your lashes, wiggle and sweep up and through to the tips
Apply additional coats for more dramatic results

Can anybody help me, please?
Does anyone have the Original CC Cream and the illuminating one and can tell me whether the shade "fair" is the same in both versions? I have heard that the shades are a little different.

Regarding the auto delivery surely they won't send you four of the same palettes and four brushes:taphead: I have ordered it anyway but will see what they say on the night. I can always cancel it just seems very odd.
It is the full size palette in kit not a smaller version.

Ani go to Will Gowings facebook page there is a video up and they discuss the TSV they may give you a guide to colours. I am a light in the origional cc cream and ordered light in this one as well x

Hi Ani. I was wondering the same thing as I quite fancied giving the TSV a go (I blame this thread for the enthusiasm!) but I couldn't find a shade finder site that gave matches for the CC+ Illumination Cream, only the non-illuminating one. I am apparently a Light in the original CC+ cream. So I emailed IT Cosmetics to enquire and they replied saying they don't have the full product knowledge in that office, so I should call a Customer Care number (L'Oréal's). I called but sadly, nice as the girl sounded, I don't think she understood the question as she said the illumination product would go over any colour. I persevered, though, and in the end she just said yes, a Light in one CC+ cream would be the same as the Light in the other. So I'm not 100% convinced that's right - maybe she just wanted to get me off the phone! I'm going to watch the demo on TSV day and see if they mention it.

Regarding the auto delivery surely they won't send you four of the same palettes and four brushes:taphead: I have ordered it anyway but will see what they say on the night. I can always cancel it just seems very odd.
It is the full size palette in kit not a smaller version.

I was thinking the same. There will be a lot of the palettes on eBay in a few months' time!

I bought it in Light on AD - the palette is perfect for when I go away but as others have said, it's huge and I don't think I'll be using one every 90 days!

There looks a typical QVC balls up on the website (shock!) they've got a picture of a jar of face cream, but it's not there in the picture of the TSV. Honestly, how a company of the size of QVC can consistently make all these mistakes and not even be arsed is a mystery, it really is.

Latest posts

Back