Bundleberry By Amanda Holden TSV 08/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha ! just nicely coincides with the start of BGT !!! cant wait for the annual photo shoots of Holden & Dixon gracing magazine articles with the same old same old info about them, er, not. :puke: (in light of recent events I wonder how long it will take before they'll be stopped fronting the show in barely there clothes !!)

Bundleberry By Amanda Holden TSV 08/03/18

A day of AH, I think not, imo she is what the mute button is made for. Her promo spiel does my head in...

Just had a look at the newer products, and my Mum had a circular 2 tier drinks trolley like the one for £150 - it was back in the 70's and cost under a tenner, she clearly should have hung on to it ! As for the crate drinks box for £250 words fail me, but then its the sort of trendy stuff that those who live in London lofts with more money than style will fork out on, making Mandy laugh all the way to the bank !

I will be interested to see what the ‘designer’ has been ‘inspired’ by though!!

were they not this price before i don't think thats a tsv price that was the regular price they were never sold at the price in the first place if my memory serves me right

I just posted a new thread about an episode of Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway in a week or two, when they "prank" Amanda Holden on the QVC set (a pity Ant & Dec could not be commissioned to do similar to all the other QVC z-lister guest presenters). I am looking forward to seeing her reaction when she or Craig tries to open the drawer on one of her pieces and it's apparently been glued shut. Mind you, she's probably quite used to her stuff not functioning properly.

Just about sums the range up when a 24 hour only special value can be purchased so far in advance :mysmilie_17:

I have just looked at the Bundleberry page on Q, just for curiosity not with a purchase in mind & was surprised at the lack of reviews/star ratings.Many of these items have been around & been seen before yet no reviews?

I have just looked at the Bundleberry page on Q, just for curiosity not with a purchase in mind & was surprised at the lack of reviews/star ratings.Many of these items have been around & been seen before yet no reviews?

they do this range a little bit differently, so people dont acutally get chance to fully review the items like normal as one week they are full price then in clearence a few weeks later before the new range comes in ect

Clearly no new products then !

Sorry, but are we really to believe that all the items she's flogging actually take up house room - as the many photos of her home we're shown ! all too contrived for me.

I think they are lovely I love pretty storage boxes and trunks which is why I have so many from TKMaxx.at great prices.

I wouldn't give house room to anything that I have seen in the Bundleberry page,but it wouldn't do if we all liked the same things....as they say each to their own.

I stand corrected SCW, but everytime I've switched on, its been the stock from the previous shows being presented !

Latest posts

Back