Clarisonic TSV 12/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still have my original brought back in 2009 and it does still work. Thought I bought a new Aria last year which is lighter to hold.

It is still sold on QVC US never went away. L'Oreal now own the brand

I won an Aria two/three(?) years ago, have used it a couple of times and now... not any more.

For those who are fans of the Magitone and going to tell us why to buy the Clarisonic.

L'Oreal is suing Magtone over patent of the brush head. So rumours saying Magitone will be pulling their brush and going back to the original head which did not have the inner part turn and the out vibrate. Or even just go under as it will be millions they will be sued for.

Here is my original thread about the impending court case

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/show...-Up-On-Replacement-Heads&highlight=Clarisonic

I bought a clarisonic (limited edition colour) years ago but did not use it constantly as found the brush heads quite expensive, but then decided that I want to start using again properly only to find that it would not charge anymore. Spoke to clarisonic who said battery gone and to throw away!! I was shocked as I paid £200 plus for this at the time. As I was not going to pay anything like this again as poor value for money, I bought the magnitone which is good

Clarisonic Sonic Facial Cleansing System
Item Number: 402199
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.98
P&P £6.95

The Mia Fit and Alpha Fit Sonic Cleansing Systems are compact, electronic cleansing brushes with patented sonic technology from Clarisonic, featuring two speed settings - Delicate/Daily Cleanse and Power Cleanse - plus each has a pulsing timer that guides you to maximise your cleanse time effectively. Featuring a USB charger and a compact, lightweight design the Clarisonic Cleanser will easily fit onto your bathroom shelf or into your wash bag ensure you have skin that looks and feels smoother, softer and more radiant wherever you are.

Great for all skin types - even sensitive skin, in just 60 seconds the Clarisonic Cleanser will visibly transform skin, help your serums and moisturisers absorb better and help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Cleansing designed for her - the Mia Fit is designed to help remove make-up, dirt and pollutants faster and more effectively than using your hands alone. Two speed settings fit perfectly into your beauty regimen; Delicate Cleanse is a 60-second cleanse for everyday cleansing, while Power Cleanse is an 80-second cleanse for after your workout or long-wear make-up removal.

Cleaning designed for him - Alpha FIT by Clarisonic is designed specifically to clean men’s skin, and oscillates at a frequency that produces over 300 movements per second working to loosen dirt and oil. Two speed settings will fit straight into his cleansing regimen; Daily Cleanse is a 60-second cleanse for clean-shaven skin that helps prep his face and neck for a closer, smoother shave, while Power Cleanse is an 80-second cleanse for a softer, more comfortable beard or deep cleanse post-workout.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Clarisonic Mia Fit directly from Clarisonic you’d pay £170. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of £99.98, plus P&P, is a phenomenal saving of £65.07.

Pre-programmed pulsing T-TIMER
Waterproof, free-standing design
Rechargeable battery with LED notification
Two year warranty
Cleansing system (l x w x d): 9cm x 5.5cm x 5.5cm (3.5" x 2" x 2")

What's in the box?
Mia Fit Sonic Cleansing System:

1 x Radiance Brush Head - this plush brush head effectively cleanses skin with velvety-soft bristles, that are gentle enough to use twice daily
1 x Skin Illuminating Cleanser (sample size; 30ml) - this foaming cleansing milk removes impurities, enhances radiance, and improves the appearance of dull skin. The formula is enriched with Liquorice Root, Peppermint Leaf, and Gingko Biloba extracts
1 x USB enabled charging cradle

Alpha Fit Sonic Cleansing System:

1 x Alpha FIT Compact Facial Cleansing Brush - designed with shorter bristles for more resilient skin, specially designed to help reduce the appearance and sweep away sweat, dirt and oil for smoother feeling skin and to help get a closer shave or thoroughly cleansed beard.
1 x Alpha Cleanse Facewash (sample size; 30ml) - a foaming gel cleanser that helps clean and exfoliate skin, leaving it feeling energised. Enriched with a combination of fruit acids, caffeine, ginseng, and aloe
1 x USB enabled charging cradle

Options:

Mia Fit Pink
Mia Fit White
Alpha Fit Grey

How to use:

Charge for 18 hours before use
For best results, replace your brush head every three months

Mia Fit Sonic Cleansing System:

Moisten skin with warm water
Moisten Brush head
Apply a pearl-size amount of cleanser
Turn on the device
Choose the desired setting
Cleanse the forehead, nose & chin, each cheek, and extend to the neck - Power Cleanse setting only
Rinse skin and brush head
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin; pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness

Alpha Fit Cleansing System:

Moisten skin with warm water
Moisten Brush head
Apply a pearl-size amount of cleanser
Turn on the device
Choose the desired setting
20 seconds on the forehead and nose
20 seconds on the upper lip, chin and cheeks
20 seconds on the neck

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402199

Just turned over to have a look out of curiosity and there's Jill Franks being totally disrespectful to the guest who, as per usual, can't get a word in. I only watched for a minute I couldn't bear to watch her longer, the constant strain of every....single....word, is an assault on the ears, does that woman ever draw breath? .........And over the channel goes.

I bought a clarisonic (limited edition colour) years ago but did not use it constantly as found the brush heads quite expensive, but then decided that I want to start using again properly only to find that it would not charge anymore. Spoke to clarisonic who said battery gone and to throw away!! I was shocked as I paid £200 plus for this at the time. As I was not going to pay anything like this again as poor value for money, I bought the magnitone which is good

I bought a Mia about 2 years ago and use it a couple times a week. Initially battery charge lasted ages, now it's holding he charge only a fraction of the time so unimpressed.

i did not like the cheaper tresonic (i think thats its name) and hated it. i won't be buying this one and the guest presenter is not very convincing. my stiff arthritic fingers will have to carry on the job they have been doing for many decades

I bought a Clarisonic way back probably 12 years ago & it is still going strong.I forget about it for a time then bring it out again.Just bought a new brush head & using with LE C&P.Just not as portable as this new design.

I have a Mia 2 Clarisonic used regularly for about 5 years and quite fancy this smaller version, but would have preferred the charger I have with a 3 pin plug. I wonder why they have changed this to a USB charger. Dithering now !

They do put a proper adapter in the with the two pin thing.

Thanks Donna, but I resisted in the end. Would't it have been a good idea to have shown that or at least mentioned it in the presentations? It wasn't shown in any of the website photos and when I phoned customer services they said that I would have to buy a plug adapter from the internet! I wish they hadn't used Jill Franks for the launch at midnight. She hardly let the guest speak and gave very little useful information in her ramblings. Anyway money saved and if the reviews are good it will be back as a TSV sometime.

QVC telling rubbish! When I bought my Aria last summer they had the white plug that shavers and electric toothbrushes in the box. I was whining about no plug, they found yes it came with it.

QVC telling rubbish! When I bought my Aria last summer they had the white plug that shavers and electric toothbrushes in the box. I was whining about no plug, they found yes it came with it.

No surprise there Donna. I get more disenchanted with QVC as the months go by. I buy very little from them these days.

Are these Clarisonic thins any good? I just tend to use my coconut wipes I get from Savers and a weekly mud mask from Montagne Jeunesse. I don't use any fancy cleansers, just that lovely Holland and Barrett tea tree soap that I've been using for years.

Latest posts

Back