Decleor TSV 18/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought Fiona said it contained rose so wasn't expecting the usual neroli.

i may get this i am hoping that now my skin is older and dryer that i mat just be able to use decleor

Hmmmmm, bad news for the bank account as I'm already interested. Decleor balms really do work and they are well worth the money.

CC

‘Fraid this might tempt me to buy.I do like Decleor although I normally go for Iris this is good & the Hydra Floral is the rich version.I would go for all products in this TSV.Have had good results with the Judith Williams Retinol range but I don’t think it is to be used all the time.When I need nourishment I go to Liz Earle Superskin or Decleor.

‘Fraid this might tempt me to buy.I do like Decleor although I normally go for Iris this is good & the Hydra Floral is the rich version.I would go for all products in this TSV.Have had good results with the Judith Williams Retinol range but I don’t think it is to be used all the time.When I need nourishment I go to Liz Earle Superskin or Decleor.

i was given a small superskin neroli moisturiser and i have to say thats one of the best i have ever used. its very very good. i don't like the smell i can smell a fishy aroma running around with the neroli but it really does make the skin feel moist and plump for a very long time.

I would normally go for this but I got an OTO in February so am quite well stocked up (understatement!). I shall have to see if I can resist but they are all items I like and use regularly.

I would normally go for this but I got an OTO in February so am quite well stocked up (understatement!). I shall have to see if I can resist but they are all items I like and use regularly.

And with Decleor, they are all proper sizes so you can genuinely compare and see the good value of the sets. They also seem able to resist QVC's requirement for exclusive and/or new products in the TSV.

I think it's great that Decleor signalled there was a change in formulation by tweaking the name. When it first came out QVC caused rather a lot of confusion as they announce it as the new version but all the bottles shown were the old one. Did we ever get to the bottom of whether they shipped the old formulation?

Oh NO! Why did I watch that? I want it now, £165 value is good and these are things I would buy full price if Q ceased to exist.

Re Neroli Amara discussion upthread. Doesn't Amara mean bitter in Italian?

Oh NO! Why did I watch that? I want it now, £165 value is good and these are things I would buy full price if Q ceased to exist.

Re Neroli Amara discussion upthread. Doesn't Amara mean bitter in Italian?

Yes. The majority of the orange elements are from the bitter orange, so maybe that's why they added amara.

i'm still using the Christmas TSV by decleor; its not a great deal different from this ... think i will save my pennies and see if anything new will be on the horizon !

Latest posts

Back