Decleor TSV 18/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Compared to the Gatineau TSV, it is head and shoulders above in value. Three full size face products, plus a body product, also full size. If I wasn't awash with beauty, I wouldn't hesitate. I find Decleor products effective and the value here is excellent. Not a single cheapo filler product.

I am 90% there now! I have just checked back to see who did that excellent mil for mil price breakdown on the Elemis one and it was llloyd so I hope some maths will be undertaken for this one.... please!!! That should make me 100% there,

I am 90% there now! I have just checked back to see who did that excellent mil for mil price breakdown on the Elemis one and it was llloyd so I hope some maths will be undertaken for this one.... please!!! That should make me 100% there,

ive done this kinda thing

250ml System Corps Moisturising Body Milk or Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk Worth £35 Cost About £15.24

15ml Aromessence Neroli Amara Worth £48 Cost About £15.24

50ml Hydra Floral Rich Worth £45 cost Cost About £15.24

15ml Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm Worth £43 cost Cost About £15.24

Total worth in my calulations is about £171.00 cost + post but Q will be £60.95 or less as we dont fully know a price yet (only My Guide Price of £55 + post)

Might even get two as I missed out on the Christmas fiasco.Will it be available early do you think?

ml for ml
Have taken comparison prices from Decleor as they stock all the items, also included postage estimate of £5.95. Have worked out for my friend as we are both Decleor Girls.
250 ml System Corp or gradual glow worth £38 cost £13.79
15 ml Aromessence Neroli Amara Worth £48 cost £17.41
50ml Hydra Floral Rich Worth £43 cost £15.60
15ml Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm Worth £39 cost £14.15
Total worth in my opinion approx £168.
You can get one item cheaper on Q and some cheaper elsewhere but for consistency sake took Decleor website prices.
Love working these out as I miss working with numbers.
Hope this helps.

Thanks llloyd. I tried to pro rata it myself and came very close to your figures, which was a bit of a miracle!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_471:

thats a lot of product would last around a year for the oils at least great vfm thanks for the workings out

Decleor 4 Piece Hydrating Neroli Skincare Collection
Item Number: 234634
QVC Price £83.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £18.32

This gorgeous four-piece collection from Decleor features moisture-boosting skincare essentials, including Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream, Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum and the new Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm with added sweet orange, plus your choice of either hydrating Moisturising Body Milk or Gradual Glow Body Milk for subtle radiance with a hint of tint. Upgrade your beauty routine for spring with this fabulous Decleor selection.

Reveal radiance - offering a rich cream, a silky serum and a luxurious facial oil, this collection has everything you need for a supple, dewy complexion. Just apply a few drops of Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum, then follow with Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream in the morning and Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm in the evening - or why not try a combination for the ultimate hydration hit?

Make your choice - if you're looking to keep your skin feeling soft and comforted throughout spring and into summer, go for Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk. If you prefer a light, sun-kissed look, so you feel gorgeous in your favourite warm weather looks, we recommend you add Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk into your everyday regime.

Each collection contains:

1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm NEW (15ml; full size) - an invigorating balm formula developed to help create a radiant-looking complexion when you wake up. Blended with basil essential oil, neroli and camomile, plus sweet orange extract
1 x Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream (50ml; full size) - this rich moisturiser works to deliver a velvet finish, perfect for when skin needs a little extra hydration. Contains rosehip plant oil, avocado, soy plant oils, wild pansy, sunflower and samphire extracts, neroli essential oil and moringa oleifera
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - features a fine, non-sticky texture, which works to provide a boost of hydration and radiance to your skin, while soothing the senses. Infused with neroli extract

Plus your choice of:

Moisturising:

1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (250ml; full size) - a light body moisturiser developed to help you create velvety smooth-looking skin

Or:

Gradual Glow:

1 x Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (250ml; full size) - developed to help impart a subtle glow over time. Contains magnolia essential oil, narcissus bulb and vanilla extract

How to use:

Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum:

Warm three drops between your fingertips, inhale the scent and then apply to your cleansed face and neck
Make sure to use light, sweeping movements

Hydra Floral Hydrating Rich Cream:

Apply in the morning to your cleansed face and neck after the Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum

Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm:

In the evening warm a small amount between your fingertips, then apply to the cleansed face and neck using light sweeping movements

Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk:

Massage gently into the skin every day after your bath or shower

Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk:

Apply daily until the desired level of bronzing is obtained
Wash hands after each use

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234634

Have ordered mine in gradual glow too. I haven't used Decleor for a few years now but I couldn't resisit this with it being such good vfm. The only thing worrying me is my facial rosacea has been really troublesome since June last year although it has been clear now for around 6 weeks. Still if all goes pear-shaped I can send it back.

I’ve never used either of the body lotions what are they like? Are they very moisturising? ( I mostly use the L’Occitane Shea one) Would you say the gradual glow one was subtle or you need to be careful not to overdo it? Are they highly perfumed? I’m thinking of ordering but don’t know which to pick.

I have gone for the Gradual Glow although I am not someone who has any success with normal self tan products.I have used in the past.It is subtle so no worry with streaks.I don’t find the body lotions too moisturising for a very dry skin— there are probably better on the Hign St.?It is not something I would buy separately but as part of TSV am happy to have.

I’ve never used either of the body lotions what are they like? Are they very moisturising? ( I mostly use the L’Occitane Shea one) Would you say the gradual glow one was subtle or you need to be careful not to overdo it? Are they highly perfumed? I’m thinking of ordering but don’t know which to pick.
I like the body lotion and yes it does have quite a strong perfume IMO. I also use the loccitane Shea one and buy that as my default choice. But I find this Decleor one an acceptable alternative. Mind you my skin has suddenly started playing up so I hope I can still use them! Goodness knows why at my age this has suddenly happened and I am hoping it is because I changed laundry detergent some weeks ago. Anyway, I am currently restricting myself to E45 but hope to get back to my faves soon! And the laundry tabs are now non-bio.

The gradual glow had no effect on me whatsoever but then the only one that had a satisfactory result was Tan Luxe (lotion, not the drops). I think chemotherapy has had some deleterious effect on my skin as I know many people get good results from standard brands on the DHS. Not me! Actually I remember now that I did have some very limited success with my first bottle of gradual glow but nothing with the second.

I thought Fiona's arm tan was a tad Oompa-Loompa! I can't get on with Gradual Glow as it starts out smelling lovely then descends into the usual biscuity faked tan pong.

Latest posts

Back