Marc Fisher Footwear TSV 28/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice, I'd wear 'em! But I wonder how much they'll be and whether I can stand to listen to the presenters debating if they're "true to size" or size up or down!

Marc Fisher Lazer Cut Suede Peep Toe Sandal with Buckle Sling Back
Item Number: 169224
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value £62.98
P&P £3.95

These peep-toe sandals from Marc Fisher feature an open back, a buckle-fastening strap around the ankle, plus beautiful laser-cut detail creating a floral pattern. The on-trend design is completed by a slightly angled leather stacked heel that will lengthen your leg and look stunning with anything from jeans to a special occasion dress.

Choose your colour - our classic shades of Black and Dark Walnut will match with just about any outfit. If you're looking for more of a pop of colour opt for Blush, Heather Blue or Dijon.

Hidden elasticated panel at heel
Padded insole
Upper: leather; lining and sock: other; outer: other
Heel height: 7.8cm (3")

Colour options:

Black
Blush
Dark Walnut (please note: this shade is closer to a light beige)
Heather Blue
Dijon

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169224

Dear lord that “stylist” gets on my thrupenny bits talking about Marc (Marc said this... Marc thinks....Marc wants.....) as if she was a close colleague or family member. Ofcouse all said with the obligatory amazzzzzing, incredible, spring forward etc etc.

i have 4 slipped discs so its a no

Oh no boffy, I feel your pain, that must be awful.

Marc does love his wedges doesn't he, never heard of him but even if I had I'll stick to my Ideal World Cushion Walk £25 sandals were I can send them back for free if they don't fit. :mysmilie_3:

Dear lord that “stylist” gets on my thrupenny bits talking about Marc (Marc said this... Marc thinks....Marc wants.....) as if she was a close colleague or family member. Ofcouse all said with the obligatory amazzzzzing, incredible, spring forward etc etc.

I have yet to see her, or any other QVC "stylist" in anything I'd wear, I really haven't. They think they're New York fashion week via QVC Chiswick.

Not for me too high and clumpy. Never heard of Marc whatsisname. Usual QVC hype can’t be doing with it anymore so don’t watch much these days.

I like them, I've had similar styles over the years & I find the full foot coverage very comfortable. However, I think these will be high maintenance because they are nubuck & the piece that is under the toes & goes down to the sole with get dirty very quickly with the front getting 'nibbled' by hard surfaces. There's not much point in showing footwear with the models just doing a bit of light dressage & even though I'm not buying I'd like to see if there is any movement from what looks quite a heavy heel. As for Katy/Katie the stylist she drives me doolally & the sooner she goes on maternity leave, the better.

I like them, but suede/nubuck get tatty looking too quickly. The high front would make my legs look shorter. And if the weather is nice enough for a sandal, I'd want a proper sandal not this which covers most of the foot.

I do like the tsv but couldn't wear them that high, if I did want Marc Fisher footwear I would be looking on Amazon not QVC... thanks Vienna.

I like them, I've had similar styles over the years & I find the full foot coverage very comfortable. However, I think these will be high maintenance because they are nubuck & the piece that is under the toes & goes down to the sole with get dirty very quickly with the front getting 'nibbled' by hard surfaces. There's not much point in showing footwear with the models just doing a bit of light dressage & even though I'm not buying I'd like to see if there is any movement from what looks quite a heavy heel. As for Katy/Katie the stylist she drives me doolally & the sooner she goes on maternity leave, the better.

Is she expecting? I knew she got married last year presenters still can’t get her surname name correct from Powel, now to Pemberton correct

I quite like the overall shape of the front/top but the cut-out design is a bit much for me and although I don't mind the height, I dislike clompy heels. I also don't like the light colour of the heels, particularly with the dark coloured options. I agree the leather will not wear that well either. And there's the old problem of not being able to try them on for size without risking a total £7-8 postage charge. And I've never heard of Marc Fisher and wouldn't pay that much for an unknown "brand". And it's QVC ...

Am I selling these to anyone yet?

Latest posts

Back