Amazon TSV 01/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it doesn't include a case from Caseable, I'm still waiting for one I ordered 2 months ago!

I did eventually get the case only after CS got involved and gave Caseable a kick up the backside.

I hope it is a good price and with maximum flexi payments (or whatever term QVC use) as I have been after one for a while. I just hope they don't keep the price the same as Amazon, and throw in tat that they claim is worth a ton of money!!

Loads complaining on the Q Facebook about the cases not turning up and now falling apart after a short period.

I had one and it broke within a couple of weeks. I contacted qvc but they said I had to contact caseables direct. I couldn't be bothered so I bought one from Amazon.

Amazon Echo Show Smart Speaker with Alexa
Item Number: 513144
QVC Price £194.00
Todays Special Value Price £124.98
P&P £4.95

The Amazon Echo Show includes all the innovative features from the original Echo, including handy virtual personal assistant Alexa, only now her responses are displayed on a 7" touchscreen! This means just by asking you can watch flash news alerts, weather forecasts and Amazon Video, read music lyrics, view security camera feeds and photos, make shopping and to-do lists, shop, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks  the list is endless.

What is Echo Show? Voice responses from Alexa are now enhanced with visuals and optimised for visibility across the room. Call or message your family and friends who also have an Echo or the Alexa App, get the news with a video flash briefing, see your Prime Photos, shop with your voice, see lyrics with Amazon Music, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All you have to do is ask.

Perfect sound - Echo Show has eight microphones and beam-forming technology so it can hear you from across the room, even while music is playing. Echo Show is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive audio powered by Dolby. When you want to use Echo Show, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo Show responds instantly.

Be together more - make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App. When you’re busy making dinner, just ask Alexa to place a call from your Echo Show to anyone with a supported Echo device or the Alexa App.

Say hello with Drop In - enable this new feature for the special cases when you want to connect with your closest friends and family. You can drop in to let the family know it’s time for dinner, see the baby’s nursery or check in with a close relative. With Drop In, you’re always in control - turn it on or off at any time, select who is allowed to drop in on you and choose which devices are available for Drop In. You can also decline Drop Ins.

Info at a glance - for news and information you can see and hear, just ask Alexa for your video flash briefing from the BBC, The Telegraph and more. Curious about the latest film trailers? Just ask. You can also stay super organised at home. Start a timer in the kitchen and watch as it counts down, or easily see and manage your family’s calendar. Sign in to the Alexa App to take your to-do and shopping lists with you. Instantly add an item to your list with Echo and see it in your Alexa App when out shopping.

Voice control your music - powered by Dolby, Echo Show is fine-tuned to deliver crisp vocals with dynamic bass response and expansive sound. Watch as the display comes alive to show song lyrics, custom stations, curated playlists and album art with Amazon Music. Echo Show also connects to Spotify, TuneIn and more, giving you voice control for your music, plus it's Bluetooth-enabled so you can stream other popular music services such as Apple Music from your phone or tablet. Please note that if you are currently an iTunes user, there is a limit to the amount of songs you can upload to your Amazon music library to use with your Echo Show.

Control your smart home - use Echo Show to see a live camera feed from the nursery or your front door. Turn on the fan or dim the lights from the sofa - all without lifting a finger. Echo Show works with smart home devices such as cameras, lights, locks, thermostats and more.

Always getting smarter - Alexa constantly updates through The Cloud automatically and is continually learning, adding new functionality and skills. The more you use Echo Show, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary and personal preferences. To set up the Skills feature, simply input a few details about yourself and your location, then enjoy its capabilities, including ordering a takeaway, requesting a taxi, performing local review searches, trying a new recipe, and more. New skills are being added all the time.

Seamless set up - just plug it in, connect to the internet with the Alexa app, and you are ready to go. The included Quick Start Guide will help you get the most out of your Echo Show, and there are no subscription fees to use it either.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Amazon Echo Show directly from Amazon you’d pay £199.99. Our Today's Special Value price of £124.98, plus P&P, means a great saving of £70.06.

Colour options:

Black
White

What's in the box?

1 x Echo Show
1 x power adaptor/cable: 1.8 m (6ft)
1 x Things to Try card

Technical specifications:

Display: 7” touchscreen
Camera: 5MP
Wi-Fi connectivity: dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show or from Echo Show to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio\Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
Audio: dual 2" stereo speakers
System requirements: comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android and iOS devices. Certain skills and services are subject to change or withdrawal at any time, may not be available with all features or in all areas and may require separate subscriptions or other fees
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor for advanced technology and processing capabilities
Echo Show (h x w x d): 18.7cm x 18.7cm x 9cm (7.4" x 7.4" x 3.5")
Weight: 1.2kg

Geographical restrictions:

The Amazon Echo HD speaker will have limited functionality outside of mainland UK, the Channel Islands, Germany and the USA

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513144

Nice, just ordered a white one. It's a great price to be honest. Not as good as the Argos/eBay mixup, which I missed out on, but still not bad.

Latest posts

Back