Amazon TSV 01/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amazon have reduced it themselves now to £139-99 so the "huge saving" for the TSV has disappeared.

I was browsing on Amazon when I came across a code to save £100 if you buy 2. Unfortunately, I didn't write it down, and by the time I signed in I couldn't remember it, nor could I find it again.

I've cancelled my QVC order, so just as well I only got it on advanced order in the end.

I haven't got any more time to waste at the moment, but I would actually like 2 if I can get the discount, one as a birthday present for a friend.

Amazon have reduced it themselves now to £139-99 so the "huge saving" for the TSV has disappeared.

I was browsing on Amazon when I came across a code to save £100 if you buy 2. Unfortunately, I didn't write it down, and by the time I signed in I couldn't remember it, nor could I find it again.

I've cancelled my QVC order, so just as well I only got it on advanced order in the end.

I haven't got any more time to waste at the moment, but I would actually like 2 if I can get the discount, one as a birthday present for a friend.

Just googled it and apparently this is the code 'SHOW2PACK' but no idea if it works, it's just been submitted to various voucher code portals...worth a shot eh ;)

Just tried it, it was the code I'd forgotten, I had only found it this morning, but now it tells me it has expired!

I'm getting fed up with the whole thing now, I had loads of problems getting into amazon, they had to send me a temporary password. It's only a week to the birthday now.

I certainly don't want to spend more than the price it was eg 89-99 each for 2, so am hoping it will come back again at that price.

I smell a rat with QVC saying it was £199-99 at Amazon (which it was) and a day or so later they'd reduced it by £60 themselves,I bet they colluded with QVC over this.

Yeah the Amazon thing was really annoying. QVC must have known that the price was going down on Amazon, and like stratobuddy I wouldn't have minded a second one as a present for my elderly aunt and uncle.

But having said that, I do appreciate that I was able to buy it with flexi payments as it takes the sting out of the cost.

Yeah the Amazon thing was really annoying. QVC must have known that the price was going down on Amazon, and like stratobuddy I wouldn't have minded a second one as a present for my elderly aunt and uncle.

But having said that, I do appreciate that I was able to buy it with flexi payments as it takes the sting out of the cost.

QVC are still about £10 less than the reduced Amazon price, even with pp, and you get ep.

But I'd decided I wanted 2 to solve a birthday present problem, so I am annoyed to have missed out by a short time.

They usually have offers around events, like xmas , easter, black friday, bank holidays

Also sign up to so me bargain websites https://www.hotukdeals.com/ is a very good one, you can add keywords so when someone posts a deal you are intrested in you get a email about it

Latest posts

Back