Is it Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Have I missed 5 days of my life?

According to the "recent on air items" on the Q website, at 1200 it was "Fashion on Friday".

And at 1pm it was "Fashion fix at 4pm".

I channel hopped on QVC last week, and the words never fitted Katy Pulloneovers mouth, it was completely out of sync, then the picture jumped, the hour was definitely recorded. Found it odd because it's supposed to say on screen if it's a recording, but as we know, QVC are a law unto themselves and make their own rules.

If you are watching on your tablets or apps, loads of complaints for weeks now about how screwed up it is.

I am shocked Shopperlolic! Do you pay attention to what they are rambling on about?:mysmilie_19:

If you are watching on your tablets or apps, loads of complaints for weeks now about how screwed up it is.

I am shocked Shopperlolic! Do you pay attention to what they are rambling on about?:mysmilie_19:

It happened on the telly Donna, I'm trying to rack my brains what show it was, I think it was a jewellery show.

No never pay attention :mysmilie_17: it just looked odd because it was so out of sync, then the picture jumped, then I turned the channel over. :mysmilie_3:

I flicked over to Q for a few minutes while waiting for Newsnight to start, so it was about 10-25pm.

It seemed to be a gadget programme, they were demonstrating automatic lights with PIR, 2 for £17 (BTW about £3 in Lidl).

Anyway, I've just gone onto the website to see the gadgets, but it was a "Spring Fashion" hour, with not a gadget in sight, nor any gadget shows at all today.

What on earth is going on?

On another topic, my GTECH has been "at the national sorting hub" for well over 24 hours, and not moved (Hermes).

Latest posts

Back