Skinsense by Abi Cleeve TSV 05/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t like her presenting style. I find her very smug and condescending with comments such as “here’s what I need you to do for me” (eg apply Ultrasun 20 mins before going out into the sun), and telling us to get spf50 for “my man”. Sadly I don’t have a man !

Also mentions her age at every opportunity, presumably to elicit gasps of incredulity from the presenter.

She's a shrewd business woman; she knows exactly how much money there is to be made from beauty products from her experience importing Ultrasun. By creating her own brand she keeps a bigger share of the pot.
For years she's been banging on about sunscreen being the only true "anti-ager" so why fork out for anything more?

I just can't take to her, and I am never in danger of giving her any of my money, Abi Cleeve come on my tv and it is off/muted.

I don’t like her presenting style. I find her very smug and condescending with comments such as “here’s what I need you to do for me” (eg apply Ultrasun 20 mins before going out into the sun), and telling us to get spf50 for “my man”. Sadly I don’t have a man !

Also mentions her age at every opportunity, presumably to elicit gasps of incredulity from the presenter.

When I saw a bit of a Skinsense show she was talking about how good the neck cream was but she had a highest neck dress and a large chunky necklace on. His old us she Eric's mum.

Should be more like: "Nonsense" from Abi Cleeve. Can't stand her or her pudding basin "home economics teacher" hairdo / pillar box red lipstick / yellow shoes / awful clothes or the lies she spouts.

I knew the sanctimonious woman would find a way to be on the screen all year round. Why not just add SPF to her all products and do away with the ridiculously overpriced Ultrasun.

I'll own up to having bought a trial set when it first aired. I can't say it made any difference to my skin so I've gone back to using the High Street, and cheaper, brand I was using before. So my money is safe.

I couldn't agree more, I can't abide her. The bits I've seen though when she's on with Alison Young are hilarious, shes desperate to get as much clap trap out but because AY keeps interrupting, as usual, you can see her purse her lips in frustration, never mind, her lip product should help with that. Don't know about her "man", but my man is quite capable of getting his own SPF 50.

She gets on my thrupenny bits so I don’t watch her but any time I’ve seen her I’ve thought that she has very poor skin so was surprised when I heard that she was going to flog her own brand of skin products.

Just seen the trailer for today’s TSV and I wonder how the bad skin has now become a perfect airbrushed look.

Plus I see she has bought a white lab coat - assume from the same place as Lulu and Judith Williams as it now is obligatory to show yourself in a lab situation.

Not at all interested in a skincare range fronted by Ultrasun Abbi.I use Ultrasun 50 Anti pigmentation Face but still have new pigmentation spots.Am going to investigate other products before the summer.I once ordered direct from Ultrasun, I think it was Reigate & realised I had made a mistake with the order.I tried & tried to ring but the phone was never answered.It made me question what sort of operation it was.

I never see enough sun to need to purchase more than one sunscreen product at a time. Anyway ULTRASUN brand is available in every DHS store under the sun so you can buy what you want when you want without having to take items to pad out a TSV.

Skinsense 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234275

Auto-Delivery Skinsense 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236002

QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Anti-Ageing Collection from Skinsense features hardworking, skincare solutions with active ingredients including Highly Active Day Cream, Highly Potent Night Cream, targeted Restorative Eye Cream, Plumping Lip Cream, plus an Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave on Mask, each developed to help reduce the visible signs of ageing. Formulated with an intelligent blend of high quality ingredients, this innovative collection is designed to help you maintain the beautiful-looking complexion you deserve.

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, the Skinsense range is developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in 'once-a-day' sun care, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this invigorating collection is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a smooth, youthful look.

Stock up on Skinsense - opt in for Auto Delivery and receive a second drop of this fantastic collection in 60 days at the same great price.

Contains:

1 x Plumping Lip Cream NEW (15ml) - leaves you with silky smooth, plumped-looking lips and a revitalised lip area – highly moisturising and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the lip area
1 x Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) - a gel-textured cream developed to help you maintain smooth, hydrated and even-looking skin. Formulated with liquorice extract
1 x Highly Potent Night Cream (50ml) - an intense moisturiser with a fast-absorbing, lightweight formula developed to help you wake up to radiant-looking skin. Developed with Linefill, sweet almond oil, hyaluronic acid and Brazilian butters
1 x Overnight Leave on Mask (100ml) - a luxurious treatment that can be left on your skin overnight to help encourage a calm-looking complexion with bounce and vitality. Enriched with hydrolysed proteins and synthetic polymers
1 x Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) - a light-reflecting formula developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area. With lamellar technology

How to apply:
Plumping Lip Cream:

Apply a thin layer and gently massage onto lips and over the lip lines

Highly Active Day Cream:

Gently massage into your skin after cleansing in the morning

Highly Potent Night Cream:

Gently massage into your cleansed skin before bedtime

Overnight Leave on Mask:

Use once or twice a week
Apply a thin layer to your cleansed face and neck
Leave for ten minutes and rinse thoroughly, or for a deeper treatment leave on over night

Restorative Eye Cream:

Gently pat and smooth a small amount around the eye area and the eye lid

With her peak period for Ultrasun about to hit, this is going to be a very lucrative season for Abi, isn't it?

Latest posts

Back