Skinsense by Abi Cleeve TSV 05/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the promotion video for the range, Abi wears trendy specs so she looks very expert ..... I don't think.

I'm back !

I always wonder how these women (Judith Williams, Linda Lusardi, Crabby Cleve et al) finance the setting up of their own cosmetics brand. Unless of course they buy into an off the shelf generic formula, because the skin trials which take years, lab costs, wage bills, marketing, packaging, obtaining the relevant licences etc cost an absolute fortune ! That said, it makes more sense to buy into an already established formula (which is used by all the other 'names) so only the name and packaging and other marketing essentials would be the only outlay.

Think I'll give it a go, whats the best name to come up with ? how about...... Grotty Skin Gone !

Flora Mare and M Asam are the same company with similar pricing, so when QVC picked up Flora Mare, M Asam followed from Ideal World. I wouldn't be surprised if Judith Williams was part of them too, unless she's got her own purpose built factory.

Flora Mare and M Asam are the same company with similar pricing, so when QVC picked up Flora Mare, M Asam followed from Ideal World. I wouldn't be surprised if Judith Williams was part of them too, unless she's got her own purpose built factory.

I remember reading that Judith Williams is made by the same company as Flora Mare.

Anyone know where the Skinsense is made? That would be the big give away, a company is behind it and Abbey will just be the frontwoman just like Lulu was never ever the brains behind Time Bomb. They get their script and learn it and make it all so I worked on this or that.

She's totally ridiculous. It's as if she's gone into a fancy-dress shop and asked the assistant for everything that 'makes her look like a scientist'. I'm surprised she didn't buy a couple of test tubes to stick in the pocket of her 'labcoat' to complete the look.

Further to my earlier post wondering how celebrities and others manage to market their own skin care ranges, there's another one coming hitting the market..... none other than Michelle Collins ! I'm sure the name of this new brand must be an anagram of something, and shall we see this being featured on QVC before the year is out ?

http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2018/01/stepping-into-2018-with-new-skincare.html

but wait a minute ! doesn't this 'back to you' remind you of someone else ???

Further to my earlier post wondering how celebrities and others manage to market their own skin care ranges, there's another one coming hitting the market..... none other than Michelle Collins ! I'm sure the name of this new brand must be an anagram of something, and shall we see this being featured on QVC before the year is out ?

http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2018/01/stepping-into-2018-with-new-skincare.html

but wait a minute ! doesn't this 'back to you' remind you of someone else ???

The reviewer is Flinty's freeloading best mate, Shaz, isn't it?

And I see she is asking people to nominate her for a blogger award !!!! I appear to be a dinosaur when it comes to being modest - my parents always told me never to blow my own trumpet or people would think I was 'big headed', well being big headed is what life appears to be all about methinks.

Save us from yet another hard-faced bleach blonde Z list celeb trying to flog us a load of chemicals thinly disguised as the best thing since asses milk.

Couldn't agree more EM ! sadly Michelle Collins in the cold light of day has always had a face that is 30 years older than she actually is.

And I see she is asking people to nominate her for a blogger award !!!! I appear to be a dinosaur when it comes to being modest - my parents always told me never to blow my own trumpet or people would think I was 'big headed', well being big headed is what life appears to be all about methinks.

Mum used to say “self-praise is no recommendation” and she was right. In my working life if anyone blew their own trumpet with management/staff that left me feeling inadequate or disadvantaged I would think of Mum’s wise words and toughened it out !

I agree, I mean look at Debbie Flint, she's got the whole brass section when it comes to blowing her own trumpet, and her self promotion and delusions of grandeur are off the scale.

I saw the cottage she has featured somewhere or other, I looked because I was nosy - but hell - she's welcome to it, looks like the kind of place which would be over-run by spiders LoL

Latest posts

Back