Bibi Bijoux Fashion Jewellery TSV 07/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bibi Bijoux Set of 4 Charm Necklaces
Item Number: 321635
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

A set of four pretty charm necklaces from Bibi Bijoux in four different lengths, so you can wear them layered together for a bold, on-trend look or individually for subtle, everyday style. Create a multitude of fun, feminine looks with these striking designs.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this set of four charm necklaces directly from Bibibijoux.com you’d pay £79.99. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of only £39.96, with P&P included, is a fabulous saving of £40.03.

Take your pick - these lovely necklaces are available in classic Gold or Silver-tone finishes, plus on-trend Rose Gold-tone, each finished with sparkling Swarovski crystals for an added touch of glamour.

Plated polished brass and crystals
Comes with a Bibi Bijoux pouch
Lobster clasp fastening

Contains:

1 x box chain necklace with Swarovski crystal star charm: 38cm (15") with 8cm (3.1") extender
1 x star detail chain necklace with small open heart charm: 45cm (17.7") with 7cm (2.8") extender
1 x fine ball chain necklace with textured heart drop charm in the centre and small heart, star and wing charms on each side: 55cm (21.7") with 7cm (2.8") extender
1 x curb chain necklace with open heart charm plus a wing drop charm with Swarovski crystal star: 80cm (31.5") with 7cm (2.8") extender

Finish options:

Silver-tone
Gold-tone
Rose Gold-tone

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.321635

They look much better on air, yes NO p&p, we need more of this! Maxine looks weighed down with that hair & the eyelashes and no neck to wear these necklaces.

If they were all connected up at the neck, it just might be a sale, but could I be ar...ed to put them on individually when I'm in a rush, um, noooooooo, and I'm always plonking my jewellery around the house so I'm bound to lose one of the chains.

Cheap and nasty looking. I bet the finish on them is as rough as chuff. Seen equivalent in Primark for a couple of pounds.

Cheap and nasty looking. I bet the finish on them is as rough as chuff. Seen equivalent in Primark for a couple of pounds.

Vienna you beat me to it! How can they possibly justify that price ? BUT what’s the betting it sells out well before the end of the day ?

No need to sit up at midnight anymore in case you ‘miss out’? Not that I did, well very rarely in the old days.

bibi stuff is very nice lasts for years and years and i tarnish sterling silver easily. bibi is still in as good condition as when i/friends bought them many years ago. this tsv looks very lightwieght maxine looked really peeved it dis not sell that well

I have pieces from years ago which are substantial and have worn very well but the last piece I purchased was poor quality so I didn’t even look at this TSV.

I know folk think it is overpriced but it is now much much cheaper than when it first arrived at Q and like Links of London I think the reduction in price is reflected in the quality. In the old days that TSV would have been twice the price and 3 times the quality.

As with all things once Q gets their hands on it it is all done down to a price.

I have got lots of Bibi from over the years and get lots of compliments. I don't go for the chunky pieces but like the more delicate bits. Ordered the TSV in gold so will see what its like.

Well, I bought one of the first grey leather necklaces with the silver tone hearts and other janglies - but it has tarnished badly and continually needs a clean with a silver polisher.

I received my TSV and it is going back. It is not the usual quality and the two shorter necklaces are very flimsy and cheap looking. The longer two are better, but I have similar already so back it goes.

i did not think it would be he same quality the old bibi stuff is heavy and feels superior to the look likeys in the high street imo

Latest posts

Back