Is a size 12 which doesn’t zip up still a small Julia?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Trying to say that the raincoat is a slim fitting 12 and is “just my size” despite it not actually meeting enough in the middle to zip up.

Whilst the camera might put on a few pounds it certainly doesn’t do that!

I’m now confused.com!

Everyone asking for the number of her top in the Joules show. Her answer is that it wasn’t a Joules top but another new range which she wore to “enable her to try on coats”! Now i may be stupid but can’t you wear coats over Joules tops. Actually the top was very nice (Phase Eight I think] but a bit dressy for raincoats the casual Joules ones would have been more appropriate for the look they were trying to flog.

Just caught a glimpse of Accessorise with Ashling and wondering how many viewers Q have which these suggested styling ideas would be age appropriate for?I would question if the profile of the average customer is like the model in the off shoulder top, skin tight white jeans with red high heels? OOOp’s I have just shot myself in the foot-they are showing a Joules jacket which I have!!

I wonder what Ass Slings "fashion" qualifications are? and do they come from the same school that hands out Alison Youngs none existent ones? :mysmilie_17:

These experts! Jackie Joseph is now a fashion expert and she used to be a craft expert. Also, Abi Horne (arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh) is a tech expert, home style expert, bore the pants off the viewer expert.

As for Julia and her size smalls - look at your chest woman! That is NOT a size small. Strewth.

CC

These experts! Jackie Joseph is now a fashion expert and she used to be a craft expert. Also, Abi Horne (arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh) is a tech expert, home style expert, bore the pants off the viewer expert.

As for Julia and her size smalls - look at your chest woman! That is NOT a size small. Strewth.

CC

:mysmilie_454:

Latest posts

Back