Paul Costelloe Dressage Fashion TSV 09/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like to me a dire oversized home knit baby’s cardigan

Plus apart from the shades it would be more akin to autumnal wear in my eyes something more lighter weight for spring summer would have been much better

But then I’m not a degree qualified Q fashion buyer what do
I know

Don’t worry Dream Girl you don’t need qualifications!Just be a savvy shopper which most people are these days.

Dressage by Paul Costelloe Wool Blend Knit Edge To Edge Cardigan
Item Number: 171700
QVC Price £84.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

This long-sleeved cardigan from legendary designer Paul Costelloe is a wonderfully cosy, chunky knit with a contrasting band along the opening and hemline, and a pretty fold-over shawl collar to complete the look. The oversized style will look wonderful with anything from a T-shirt and jeans to an elegant dress, in place of a coat.

Luxe style - chilly evenings and between-season days leave all of us in need of a piece like this cardigan. It will look wonderful over any style of outfit; a true trans-seasonal piece.

Made in Italy
Ribbed cuffs
Large slot pockets at hipline
50% wool, 50% acrylic
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Navy
Ice Blue
Soft Grey
Blush
Olive

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 104cm (40.9"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 112cm (44.1")
Length: S: 81cm (31.9"), M: 83cm (32.7"), L: 85cm (33.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171700

PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL UP YET

It’s beginning to look a lot like autumn

What do they look like honestly rag a muffins - bag ladies

Would Ashling be gushing so much stood at a market stall for something looking much better - no cause it’s label doesn’t say Paul Costello

Emperors New Clothes

Just had a look, and Jill Franks looks ridiculous. The shoulder seams are half way down her arm but even more funnier than that is the price, now that's hilarious. :mysmilie_17:

Jill Franks looks bored stiff allowing Ass-sling the chance to ramble on about absolutely nothing...........and over the channel goes.

I don't think I have ever seen JF look such a state, I don't know which looks worse her hair or the tsv.

the cardigan does not fit anyone apart from a tiny teeny jill franks. the plus model who is just a 16 her boobs are arguing with the cardgan. one of the worse tv's ever

I saw a long line cardy in Asda yesterday £16 In fact they had several similar ones under twenty pounds. I don’t know how they manage to sell this overpriced rubbish.

I have to say this looks as bad on air as I thought it would!I don’t want to wear a cardigan like a shawl falling back off my shoulders with the armholes halfway down my arms & sleeves covering my hands.Believe it or not Paul Costelloe was a respected name way back but surely this just a label now even though he appears in the promo videos, must be short of cash.This offering is worth £15/£20 tops on a generous day.

Stone, Oatmeal— Oatmeal , Stone who in their right mind would have 2 colours in a range so similar? They don’t even know which is which.All the knitwear looks very poor quality,sorry Assling but I simply don’t believe you! Shock horror!! Who cares about the label? Quality is what.counts.I

It's grim, the wool would make some of us itch & the acrylic would guarantee a fair amount of pilling so within a short while it would look even worse than it does today. The length seems different on the models with the shortest girl looking like she's a child in her mum's coat. Too bulky to wear under a coat, too long to wear under a showerproof parka thingy &, unless you're frugal with your heating or live in a very cold house, too warm to wear indoors.

Who on Earth can say this cardigan is worth £75 incl p and p ? It`s a stupid price no matter how much they try to convince us it`s worth it. I daresay it`s made abroad for a couple of quid and it doesn`t seem to fit anybody properly.

Seriously Underwhelming.

It looks like a cheap knock-off of one of Marla's kimonos. Without the cheap price-tag.

The presenters keep showing the label (look, it really is a 'designer' piece): presumably they are aware that it looks more like something donated to charity.

It's such a let-down, after all the Paul Costelloe hype. The vt they have been showing, of Paul Costelloe himself, doesn't exactly inspire. He looks like he just got off a round-the-world flight, and sounds just as knackered.

As a knitter of a scary number of years, I have recently become interested in knitwear design, and there are some amazing designs & designers online, but honestly, that thing sets the bar REALLY low.

If he's not embarrassed to put his name to it, perhaps it's time for a new career. Or, maybe just retirement.
I would be mortified to put my name to it, and nobody knows me!

Last edited:
I got stung with cardigans bought off QVC in the past - never again!

I get better from New Look and Sainsbury's than the QVC offerings.

Saw on the PC page that this TSV offering had one & half stars from 2 reviews but nothing on the actual garment page.Will be interested to see the reviews am sure they will be dire.It’s now £84 plus £4.95 p&p!

Latest posts

Back