Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Donna just seen this on the News too.I. Know nothing about these things but my instinct tells me dodgy! In the fullness of time all will be revealed maybe some big mouths will wish they had kept them firmly shut.
      Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Bitcoins are today worth half of what they were back in December, so I hope Ms Mone didn't stock up for Christmas with them....
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    There's an extensive article in the business section of one of the Sunday's, about Michelle Mone now investing in the Bitcoin currency markets. Of course there's in depth reporting of her and the very very rich boyfriend and how they live in £120 million mansion on the Isle of Man. Anyway, she's reported as saying she is very very private (ha !), but what ISN'T mentioned is poor old QVC ! clearly its not high brow enough to talk about flogging twenty quid bits of jewellery on a shopping channel. Q must be a bit peeved.

I live in Scotland, and I can tell you that this so-called Baroness is not at all liked here, long before she became Baroness. On a personal note, apart from the many reasons she's not liked in Scotland, I can't stand her, talk about forgetting your origins doesn't even cover it. She knows full well from her own experiences in early life, and how ordinary people live in the UK, but she blows her own trumpet continuously, and as for being private - oh pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze don't make me laugh.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, she has a habit of getting up people's noses. When The Pledge first started on Sky (a round the table debate of 5 people) she was always dressed in low cut frock, as indecently as she could get away with, and her hair styled to within an inch of its life. Nothing wrong with wanting to look good, BUT its the immodesty of the woman - always blowing her own trumpet like you say.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteVacuousChat View Post
    Bitcoins are today worth half of what they were back in December, so I hope Ms Mone didn't stock up for Christmas with them....
    No, do let us hope she did.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

She's the type of woman that will see any negativity that comes her way as jealousy, not that she's a crass, vain, so far up her own backside she can check her own veneers kind of a woman who looks like she's drunk or high all the time, no, no it must be jealousy.
    Likes alter ego , donna255 liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Back in her Ultimo days there was a documentary about the launch of a new bra. Ms Mone came across as a bully & power-crazed.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

The Isle of Man is a ‘tax-haven’, wonder why she’s decided to invest in bitcoins ?

She’s got a big bosom ad she likes to show it off. I’m not a prude but she needs a bit more modesty.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinamist View Post
    I donít understand Bitcoin at all.
    They explained all about it on the morning news and I still don't understand it !!
    Likes Twilight, shopperholic liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I watched and very interesting.

Virtual money, you buy it but do not actually carry money and it sidesteps the banks. One lot has already been investigated as a pyramid scheme with people losing their life savings. They hold those big arena brainwashing hard sell events. Think Time Share but with thousands at one time in the arena. Buy now or you will lose out. It is used on the Dark Web for letting terrorist buying all sorts of stuff.

Never seen it myself but the man who is the real Wolf of Wall Street(yes that movie), said it will burst and the normal mums and dads will lose their money. They call it buying massive warehouses filled with banks of hard drives running the whole thing. People are seeing it as the next big thing and getting into debt to buy into it. This is what happened back in the 1920s, people got loans to buy shares etc and then the Wall Street Crash happened as the bulb burst and the great depression hit. Hence the big banks now starting to stop people buying into bitcoins or virtual money as it is getting them into debt. Some people are millionaires but they, of course, started in the early days and so at the top of the pyramid.
    Thanks Linwood thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic , Silver Fox liked this post

•    Advertisment