Gatineau TSV 10/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same here but I wouldnt really rave about the handcream either! The body lotion is too runny for me. Money saved!!!!

Gatineau seems such a tired old range these days. There's always bits of it in TK Maxx.

Same as last year it was either an all time seller or they are not bothered about enticing people to the brand via an irresistible TSV.I did get this last year & have the hand cream & tan accelerator left, I don’t really know why I went for it in the first place.Very poor show for those Gatineau fans out there.

Don't like any of those products and I agree about the brand being tired. The only must have products from the range are the Melatogenine mask (when it's in the supersize), the neck gel and the defi-lift lip balm. I'm beyond bored with their moisturisers, eye creams and super serums.

Last edited:
Gatineau Summer Body 3 Piece Supersize Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234809

Auto-Delivery Gatineau Summer Body 3 Piece Supersize Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236032

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.00
P&P £5.95

This hand and bodycare collection from Gatineau features their top-rated Tan Accelerating Lotion, hydrating AHA Body Lotion and comforting Vitamina Hand Cream, all in supersize form. If youre after a healthy, smooth and supple skin look as we approach warmer weather, this fantastic Gatineau trio is sure to do the trick.

*A great saving: if you were to buy these items individually from Gatineau, you'd pay £127. So to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of only £52.75, plus P&P, is a phenomenal saving of £68.30.

Beautiful skin for the summer - carefully curated, Gatineau have included three products to treat and perfect your skin, so you feel your most confident with a little more on show. Tan Accelerating Lotion has been formulated to prep your skin for sun exposure and help enhance a natural tan, AHA Body Lotion works to slough away dead skin to reveal a more radiant look, and Vitamina Hand Cream has been developed to envelop your hands and cuticles in rich moisture, so your skin looks beautiful in any outfit.

A smorgasbord of supersize finds - each product in this collection comes in a huge 400ml size, meaning you’ll have enough product to see you through the year, and keep your skin looking gorgeous in chillier weather as autumn and winter approach.

The perfect gift - if you know a loved one is going on an exotic holiday, this set would make for a wonderful, thoughtful present, and even comes with a tote bag that’s perfect for the beach or pool - just make sure you treat yourself too!

Stock up on your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive these three summer essentials again (minus the tote bag) for a further two deliveries, each 90 days apart, at today's fantastic price! It's the perfect opportunity to make sure there's enough Gatineau goodness to go around, whether you're sharing with loved ones or stocking up for the year ahead.

Contains:

1 x Tan Accelerating Lotion (400ml; supersize) - this hydrating lotion helps to prepare your skin for sun exposure and encourages a more even, longer-lasting tan. Contains Gatineau’s Melatogenine formula, plus vanilla pod extract, sweet orange, daffodil extract and grape seed extract. Please note this product does not contain SPF or self-tan
1 x AHA Body Lotion (400ml; supersize) - lightweight and easily absorbed, this lotion helps to promote skin elasticity and leaves skin feeling supple and velvety smooth. Enriched with alpha hydroxy acids, extracted from passion fruit
1 x Vitamina Hand Cream (400ml; supersize) - rich in Gatineau’s double collagen complex and vitamins A, C, E and F
1 x watercolour tote

How to apply:

Tan Accelerating Lotion:

Apply every day for a minimum of two weeks before sun exposure
After that, use every evening after exposure and continue for several weeks
Tan Accelerating Lotion can be used on your face and body

AHA Body Lotion:

Smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes

Vitamina Hand Cream:

Apply to your hands whenever you feel the need, making sure to apply from your wrists to your cuticles
Apply a thicker layer before bed for an extra softening treatment

Just seen Jill Franks orgasming over a tan accelerator, goodness knows what she'd do if she tried Zhuzh from Ideal World then, you just spray and go, no prep needed also acts as an all year round moisturiser, out of everything I've ever tried ever, Zhuzh is absolutely brilliant.

There is absolutely no way I would pay this much money for a body only TSV! I don't care if it's super sizes, this is beyond ridiculous.

This works out at £20 each so if you are a big fan of the items in question, then at 400ml I think it is a good buy. Not exciting but a good ml for ml purchase. Tan Accelerator does nothing for me, their body lotion is too runny and the hand lotion is OK but for daytime use only as it is not rich enough.

This works out at £20 each so if you are a big fan of the items in question, then at 400ml I think it is a good buy. Not exciting but a good ml for ml purchase. Tan Accelerator does nothing for me, their body lotion is too runny and the hand lotion is OK but for daytime use only as it is not rich enough.

I rate their body moisturiser very highly, but have no need of any, and wasn't impressed with a vat of that hand cream.

Latest posts

Back