Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: missing stone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default missing stone!

ADVERTISING

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I bought a diamonique five stone ring from QVC in December.
      It is a very pretty ring and I enjoyed wearing it. However, I noticed this morning when I put it on that one of the stones is missing. I have contacted QVC via their form, but was wondering if anyone here knows if I'm likely to get any joy from them. ie a repair or refund. Thanks for any help and opinions!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      jewellery is a year guarantee so your fine. i bought the diamonique version of the alison young ring. beautiful gorgeous ring but within two weeks a stone had fallen out. this ring has a lot of tiny pave stones and if not done well is notorious for the stones coming loose
      Thanks alter ego , Buttercorn thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had returned some faulty jewellery after the 30 mbg. I think I called CS and they sent me the pre-paid label.
      Thanks Buttercorn thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't get a reply using the website form you can email via this address: webmasteruk@qvc.com

Post Thanks / Like

Reading their Facebook page seems they can if you want actually just replace the missing stone! A number of people have said they were told to return and the ring came back as good as new.

But since your ring is so new cannot see why they would not replace with a new one or refund you.
      Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'd go for a refund; a good 10-12 years ago I had a DQ full eternity ring which lost a stone; they had it back to replace the stone but the stone sizes didn't match and it didn't look good. Being a full eternity I can still wear it but for a ring with just one focal point I'd opt for a refund or replacement rather than a repair.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd suggest a refund too. It was Tova earrings that were faulty and I replaced them three times but they all had the same problem, so I thought I won't try the CS patience any more. But since the replacement is free postage, perhaps it makes sense to see if there's any improvement on the replacement item.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thank you so much ladies for your support. I'm having such a bad day, when I noticed the stone missing, it was the final straw.
      I burst into tears. Daft, I know, its only a ring, but as I said it was the final thing to go wrong (I hope) Plus I have the headache from hell!!
      I'm sure today is really the 13th!!!!!!

I will give them a day or so and if I don't hear I will use that email address, thank you Akimbo!
      Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

See what I mean. How did my last post get between post 1 and 2.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

i would phone them much faster. they will send a free postage label you should get a refund within 2 weeks

Advertising

Advertising