missing stone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So Diamonique is guaranteed for a year? Good to know.

I just sent a pendant with a large single stone back as it had just dropped out in the box. It hadn't been worn, but was in the setting when I opened the box originally. I was surprised they sent a label as it was a few weeks out of the 30 days.

If I hadn't had the stone (if it had dropped out while wearing instead), would I still be able to send it back?

yes you would a year thats what i have been told. i have only used it twice since qvc has sold diamonique as its a good product. even with more expensive stuff micro paving is a risk

I recently had an eek ring repaired. A tiny stone had fallen out. First time I wore it the stone dropped out again. They offered another free repair but I asked for a refund as it clearly hasn't been properly repaired in the first place. Initially they said sorry no, it's over a year since you bought it. But I pointed out that it wasn't when I first got in touch about the missing stone and as the repair hadn't worked surely I was due a refund. They agreed but said I had to return the faulty ring. I was happy to do so. Except they've never sent me a returns label so I have my refund and still have the ring.

Hello everyone. I thought I would give an update.
I received a telephone call from a very nice, polite young man called Ryan. He was very apologetic and accepted without
question what I told him. He then asked me what I would like to do. Refund or replacement. He never even mentioned
a repair. So I decided to go for a replacement. The ring is very pretty! :cheeky:Anyway, he told me they would send out a new ring
immediately, they would also send a pre paid label for me to send the other one back to them. He also told me that all their
diamonique jewellery has a one year guarantee. So I am a happy bunny. Well I will be when I get the new ring.
Thank you everyone for your help and advice. Happy weekend to you all. xxx Jaki xxx:mysmilie_14:

I am intrigued about the ring now, do you have the link Jaki or the item number? I'm a big fan of rings.
Glad all worked out well for you.

Hi Marina, I am no good at doing links, so here is the item number :
It is a 9ct gold five stone eternity ring. When you put in the number the image shows earrings,
but there is a picture of the ring that you click on.
I don't think the picture does the ring justice in my opinion. Hope this helps Marina. xx

It is a 9ct gold five stone eternity ring. When you put in the number the image shows earrings,
I don't think the picture does the ring justice in my opinion. Hope this helps Marina. xx

It's a lovely ring and I ordered a very similar one last week, 0.7 carat

http://www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-07c...g-Sterling-Silver.product.323040.html?sc=SRCH

Fab news Buttercorn. When you click the video the ring is featured, really pretty.

Is anyone else wondering whether someone will order the ring Buttercorn gave the item number for; then when it arrives it IS Buttercorn's ring with a missing stone?

If this happens we need to know! We may have to reinstate the teabag/lemon sherbets/tube of "ointment" threads of yore!

:mysmilie_17:

Is anyone else wondering whether someone will order the ring Buttercorn gave the item number for; then when it arrives it IS Buttercorn's ring with a missing stone?

If this happens we need to know! We may have to reinstate the teabag/lemon sherbets/tube of "ointment" threads of yore!

Oh. My. God!!!!!!!! I never gave that a thought.:angry:

Cheque book, coconut mushroom .............................

Latest posts

Back