missing stone! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: missing stone!

Post Thanks / Like

[mum writes]

For me it was Butler and Wilson - the eye of horus ring, which now only has a couple of stones left in it. It's way out of guarantee so can't be sorted. I wouldn't buy jewellery from the DQ range now as the quality just isn't there. I have old items which are really nice quality and have lasted, but all the new stuff, to me, just feels cheap and flimsy and not something I'd expect to last long.

Thanks Buttercorn thanked for this post
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I bought a couple of Eek pieces lately and was very pleased with the stone clarity and a nice sparkle and one was 20, but the time will tell how the metal is going wear.
    Likes Buttercorn, boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

overall diamonique is very good but i not had any luck with the pave set stones. the very very tiny stones. i bought a set of plated rings both pave. a stone fell out and the rose gold was fading to the silver underneath. my anthony klieger 14 carat gold baguette and small set ring full eternity is around 20 years old and perfect. i have worn it every single day. still perfect
    Likes Buttercorn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, thanks for all the replies. My 8 and 9 posts seem to be in the right place now hahaha!
    Anyway, I have some Eek jewellery that i bought a good few years ago, (15-20 years) and all those pieces
    are still lovely. I must admit when I first looked at this particular ring I thought how thin the shank was.
    Maybe I should have sent it back. But, on reading all the posts here I think I will ask for a refund.
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the most resent tsv pendant and the matching ring and the stud earrings - went overboard. I didn't like the ring when saw in the photo, but when it was aired I had to have it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    I ordered the most resent tsv pendant and the matching ring and the stud earrings - went overboard. I didn't like the ring when saw in the photo, but when it was aired I had to have it.
    I was tempted by the pendant thought it looked really nice but resisted. Please let us know what it is like in real life when you get it x

Post Thanks / Like

solid silver or gold is ok not keen on the plated items
    Likes Buttercorn, Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few 14ct white gold eek rings going way back, all small stones channel set mainly all still going strong. It is the price that miffs me, they are charging for silver what I paid for 14ct gold! I dislike 99% of the designs QVC seems to have these days, giant Liz Taylor styles as I call them.
    Likes Akimbo , Buttercorn, Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I have a few 14ct white gold eek rings going way back, all small stones channel set mainly all still going strong. It is the price that miffs me, they are charging for silver what I paid for 14ct gold! I dislike 99% of the designs QVC seems to have these days, giant Liz Taylor styles as I call them.
    Back in the day, when I only wore yellow gold & Eek was better made & better priced than it is now, I had quite a collection. I still have four rings, all 14 carat gold & they are so good they do get passed off as real. I never had a problem with the older stuff, even wore it when I was washing up, & they have stood the test of time. I agree with you about the current designs & I made my last purchase two years ago when I bought a rhodium plated ring that is my all time favourite. The Q have had a lot of s from me over the years, not any more.
    Likes donna255 , Buttercorn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

So Diamonique is guaranteed for a year? Good to know.

I just sent a pendant with a large single stone back as it had just dropped out in the box. It hadn't been worn, but was in the setting when I opened the box originally. I was surprised they sent a label as it was a few weeks out of the 30 days.

If I hadn't had the stone (if it had dropped out while wearing instead), would I still be able to send it back?