Join

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
All but a few items of Join on the website have been reduced by 50% or more. Is that a sign of the writing on the wall for this brand ? Its surely clear to Q that high end prices do not sit well with their target audience. Unless of course there is to be a spring/summer onslaught of new creations by Yannis and his mother !

Unless it is seasonal colours it’s not really a style that changes much.

Ordinarily that would be classed as ‘classic’ and no doubt if you are the right shape, spend your time market shopping on Greek Islands, are not on a budget they are, but in a cold wet N I summer, on the state pension then cost per wear doesn’t really work.

However the presenters will wear them on their umpteenth holiday/cruise and show them on their blog/twatter to prove how much of a must have they are.

Did Del Boy ever wear it to that wedding or did it not get the viewer vote?

I've got a tunic from Join, saw it on the Q, loved the colour but couldn't believe the price so forgot it. Then bought it from eBay for a really low price. I still love the colour but the fabric is dreadful, it has bobbled, it 'grows' if put on a hanger so has to be kept in a drawer & then needs ironing because it creases so badly. High maintenance for a very simple garment so if this is the experience of the majority I wouldn't be surprised to see the brand disappear.

I love that long dress with the tulip wrap hemline. Tempted. I've got a couple of Join tops and they're good quality.

I like the style of both Join and YK but they are definitely not worth the price for the very few opportunities I have to wear them.

I bought a few YK and none of them washed well (and I am very careful when I wash) and as for the wonderful modal fabric -utter rubbish.

There is a shop nearby who sell the same styles at under £50 (often well under) and if you pick wisely you can achieve the same look and they have the same chance of washing as YK, and if it doesn’t it’s a cheap mistake.

I admit to liking the Join 'style', BUT like another reviewer, I've found the fabric can 'pill', However there is a website that sells the same styles in the same fabric for well under £30. See the 'Reasons not to shop at Q' Thread if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back