Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alison Young - another fashion faux pas!

ADVERTISING

She's on the Elemis hour wearing a green "tartan" check shirt together with black stripey tights that make for a clashing look! I wonder why ever she thought to wear that? She looks like an extra from Prisoner: Cell Block H.
      Likes iloveshopping liked this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    She's on the Elemis hour wearing a green "tartan" check shirt together with black stripey tights that make for a clashing look! I wonder why ever she thought to wear that? She looks like an extra from Prisoner: Cell Block H.
    I just happened to see that as I was scrolling while waiting for something on another channel. I don't understand why anyone would think it was a good look. Poor AY!

Anyway, never mind that - why are the three models sitting there on the Benefit BADgal mascara demo in bright pink astronaut suits? Honestly, I don't watch QVC for weeks then I come back and see this lunacy. What's coming up next - Amanda Holden topless? (Not such a stretch of the imagination!)
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I just happened to see that as I was scrolling while waiting for something on another channel. I don't understand why anyone would think it was a good look. Poor AY!

Anyway, never mind that - why are the three models sitting there on the Benefit BADgal mascara demo in bright pink astronaut suits? Honestly, I don't watch QVC for weeks then I come back and see this lunacy. What's coming up next - Amanda Holden topless? (Not such a stretch of the imagination!)

I think AY's fashion credentials are perfect if she would like a role as a QVC stylist!

•    Advertisment