Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 13/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bringing it down to a very basic level - all my "designer" bags are shopping bags! I have a couple of Emma Bridgewater ones for Waitrose, and some Orla Kielly ones designed for Tescos. From memory a few years back Lulu Guinness designed some for Sainsbury's.

Everyone is different, so we all spend our hard-earned on the things we need, and then on the things that give us pleasure. Handbags are not my thing, really, as I hate changing from one handbag to the next.

I love my Kipling because they are light, squashable and washable. But I tend to get one and then use it exclusively before I change to another bag.

QVC loves to encourage us all to collect handbags from whichever brand we love - particularly Kipling - but I'm wary of awakening my inner collector (hoarder).

Bringing it down to a very basic level - all my "designer" bags are shopping bags! I have a couple of Emma Bridgewater ones for Waitrose, and some Orla Kielly ones designed for Tescos. From memory a few years back Lulu Guinness designed some for Sainsbury's.

Everyone is different, so we all spend our hard-earned on the things we need, and then on the things that give us pleasure. Handbags are not my thing, really, as I hate changing from one handbag to the next.

I love my Kipling because they are light, squashable and washable. But I tend to get one and then use it exclusively before I change to another bag.

QVC loves to encourage us all to collect handbags from whichever brand we love - particularly Kipling - but I'm wary of awakening my inner collector (hoarder).

Oh, how I long to be like that.

Latest posts

Back