amazing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie269

Registered Shopper
Just watching K Taylor talking over R J ackson and that takes some doing she really is awful imho

Just watching K Taylor talking over R J ackson and that takes some doing she really is awful imho

I said exactly the same to Mr L during the demo of a sharpener. It was like an echo with everyone repeating the sound bites the only difference was KT bumbled her way throughout.

KT’s bumbling, umming and aahhing have always irritated me but nowadays she can be quite aggressive with guests and always talks over who ever is on with her.

I assume the show producers have told all the presenters to develop the hard-sell approach and so far I can’t say that any of them has succeeded.

I agree, KT does have an aggressive sales technique, if she said black was white I'd have to agree save getting a smack in the chops from her.

I used to be very supportive of KT however over recent weeks I have to say I've become more in agreement with other posters on this forum. It's one thing to be natural on screen, but to stumble and bumble to the extent she does is both unprofessional and annoying. I can't imagine what she must have been like with that awful rasping gnome! I certainly wouldn't tune in to watch that pair!

Gone right off KT and she used to be one of my favourites. She talks over everyone, disagrees and contradicts the guests or asks their opinion and doesn't listen to it. Big turn off. Also I can't bear Claire Sutton now, it's like watching some kind of animated doll with a boop boop de doop accent. Nauseating.

CC

I know we have discussed Chuntley’s weight gain but I’m starting to think she has had a Jordanesque boob job. Most of the weight gain is in her cheeks and chest.

Over the weekend she was modelling a sweater with a fancy back so she turned around to show it off and she had no extra flesh on her back yet when she turned to the front she was a couple of sizes up.

Just a thought!!

Latest posts

Back