Next NIOD or Deciem TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrsE

Registered Shopper
I purchased the last tsv on advanced orders, I hummed & haaaed all day & now I have to wait till early March.

I’m really interested in Niod & the other Deciem ranges, but the lack of familiarity confuses me. I’ve now worked out Sanskrit Saponins is a cleanser, but seriously would it have killed them to have called it Sanskrit Saponins Cleanser!!!!!!

I watched other NIOD TSVs, I think there have been two? I was really interested but the presentation was terrible! The lady fronting the brand can’t help her voice, but the chaotic jumping around with no order and the constant giggling she can control!

Ive joined the Facebook group, it’s full of people asking what order to use the products in!!!!
You think the makers would offer guidance!!

So will it be 2 TSVs a year from NIOD/Deciem?

I purchased the last tsv on advanced orders, I hummed & haaaed all day & now I have to wait till early March.

I’m really interested in Niod & the other Deciem ranges, but the lack of familiarity confuses me. I’ve now worked out Sanskrit Saponins is a cleanser, but seriously would it have killed them to have called it Sanskrit Saponins Cleanser!!!!!!

I watched other NIOD TSVs, I think there have been two? I was really interested but the presentation was terrible! The lady fronting the brand can’t help her voice, but the chaotic jumping around with no order and the constant giggling she can control!

Ive joined the Facebook group, it’s full of people asking what order to use the products in!!!!
You think the makers would offer guidance!!

So will it be 2 TSVs a year from NIOD/Deciem?

I think the NIOD routine isn't so complicated, it's when you add in the Ordinary it gets complex. I'm also on both of the Facebook groups and it can be hard to follow. I started with NIOD and I've added a few Ordinary products at a time, just reading up on each one. The Deciem website is very informative, everything is layed out by brand and also by product, with a good description, plus there are lots of customer reviews, with are very helpful.

Latest posts

Back