Links of London TSV 17/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Again am I buying (or definitely not) in my case a small insignificant piece of jewellery or a box,pouch and paper bag?

i like links i have quite a few pieces but they are never a TSV always poor vfm imo

i like links i have quite a few pieces but they are never a TSV always poor vfm imo

Totally agree. LOL have small pieces and good substantial pieces (price not always in line with weight) but Q seem to be only interested in the light stuff, which is not for me as I like to actually see my jewellery and hate pieces which won’t sit because they are too flimsy.

If you do your homework you can get good heavy pieces at not much more than TSV prices.

Links of London Linked Drop Pendant 50cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 317068
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £33.32

This classic sterling silver Links of London necklace has been designed especially for QVC and features a stylish drop pendant at the centre with three teardrop interlinking rings - two are sterling silver and the middle one has a luxurious 18 carat yellow gold vermeil finish. Presented on a sterling silver chain, this contemporary design is one to treasure for years to come and will never go out of style.

Only at QVC - this gorgeous piece has been designed just for us, and is currently only available to buy at QVC UK. So, make sure you get your hands on this truly special necklace while you can.

The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

What is gold vermeil? Vermeil is the process of plating jewellery that is 100% sterling silver, with at least 2.5 microns of gold at 14 carats or above.

Polished sterling silver and 18 carat yellow gold vermeil
Lobster clasp fastening
Chain length: 50cm (19.7")
Pendant length: 3cm (1.2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.317068

I bet it`s a teeny tiny thing with barely any weight in it and incapable of taking daily wear and tear.
I go onto the Hot Diamonds official website and they have an outlet section which are discontinued designs and you get them for really good prices complete with all the official packaging and I also usually find a voucher code which means I get them even cheaper.

Another ‘special’for QVC?They are never up to the standard of the regular range and although presented as a good price corners have obviously been cut.This necklace looks expensive for what it is.I have just returned the Bibi Bijoux offering although I quite liked it I felt it was not value for money.I am waiting for the Decleor at least we know the value.

I just can’t understand why a known brand lets itself be diminished by doing the specially made for Q items.

They will always be down to the lowest possible quality all to sell at a few quid less x can’t possible do the brand any good.

If the prices are too high wait for sales don’t buy inferior Q stuff which I’ll bet is made in Q sponsored factories which are probably not where LOL normally produce.

Handbags suffer from the same tactics.

Latest posts

Back